• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it usual for AU bank credit card application?

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Hello. I applied for an AU LIT card, and the VKYC process is done. However, I received a call from someone who wants to verify my office address. This surprised me because I thought getting an AU LIT card was straightforward. The person who called me also contacted me during SBI verification. Is this a common practice for AU LIT, or could it be a scam? I appreciate your assistance.

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Hello. I applied for an AU LIT card, and the VKYC process is done. However, I received a call from someone who wants to verify my office address. This surprised me because I thought getting an AU LIT card was straightforward. The person who called me also contacted me during SBI verification. Is this a common practice for AU LIT, or could it be a scam? I appreciate your assistance.
I think he switch job and yes au verify your office address

Mpautobe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me , only residence verification. No office verification.. May be done in backend...

deep@vie

TF Legend
Office verification in AU is a must, few exceptions are there like WFH

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
No office verification for me. I told them I work from home.
Peeche se gaye ho to pata nahi
I called them today and knew that the bank didn't start the verification process for today. They had contacted me on Saturday, but my office was closed on every Saturday and Sunday. This was their second verification attempt, how?. Who was responsible for the Saturday verification?
I also don't have to go office everyday of the week.