• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is the best AU bank card for me.

hgupta

TF Buzz
Want to know au swipe up macanism. Through which card should I apply, Axis Flipkart with 1.7L limit or Amazon Pay ICICI with 4L limit? Which swipe up card is expected to issue in my case and what are its benifits?

hgupta

TF Buzz
I am not sure what you searched for and what you had reas but I am sure youb get a fair but of different scenarios bybsearching like this and read also all the related suggested threads at the end of each thread.
Good luck.
1707328351688.png
I got the same. And also read few of them. But still after posting this thread, I have no clue of what exactly I want to know.

jonamdhar

TF Select
How you are so sure to get zenith+ card varient?
I saw the following benefits:

1) The effective cost on the card is just Rs.900, as the welcome benefit of 5000 reward points can easily be redeemed as amazon voucher.

2) No processing fee on 1st rental payment for the month. In addition 1% reward rate for rent payments. There are very few cards which give positive return on rent payments.

3) Lifestyle benefits like airport meet & greet where primary card holder need not be present.