• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Card Application Rejected: Request Reconsideration or Wait 6 Months?

sai99488

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I recently applied for an AU card through their swipe-up program. After completing the application and video KYC process, the physical verification was conducted the next day. However, upon checking the application status today, I discovered that it has been rejected.

Now, I'm contemplating whether to email them and request reconsideration or wait for six months before reapplying. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Akashn

TF Ace
Hello everyone,

I recently applied for an AU card through their swipe-up program. After completing the application and video KYC process, the physical verification was conducted the next day. However, upon checking the application status today, I discovered that it has been rejected.

Now, I'm contemplating whether to email them and request reconsideration or wait for six months before reapplying. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Self employed or salaried? If Self employed Home and office address same or different?
If salaried Home verification or Office verification?

sai99488

TF Buzz
Yesterday, the physical verification was completed. This morning, at approximately 8:30, I received a phone call, but for some reason, I didn't answer. Upon attempting to return the call, I found that it wouldn't connect, and even Truecaller didn't display any caller information. I suspect it might have been a verification call from AU. Would they reject the application if we fail to answer the verification call?

sai99488

TF Buzz
No specific reason was provided for the rejection. The application status section simply displays the following message.

"Application Declined,
Apologies! One or more criteria of your application did not meet our bank's policy."

good_man

TF Select
No specific reason was provided for the rejection. The application status section simply displays the following message.

"Application Declined,
Apologies! One or more criteria of your application did not meet our bank's policy."
You may escalate it to PNO or MD desk.

The problem is that they conduct extremely rigorous physical verification for self employed applicants and offer them very low CL.

On the other hand, they handover LTF cards to most salaried applicants with handsome CL with almost negligible physical verification involvement.

mj01

TF Select
Hello everyone,

Happened with me. Showed rejected for a day then again under processing for 2-3 days. Wait the next few days and see if it changes. For now, just mail them asking for reason. Wait for a week before escalating.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Happened with me. Showed rejected for a day then again under processing for 2-3 days. Wait the next few days and see if it changes. For now, just mail them asking for reason. Wait for a week before escalating.
My Au swipe credit card rejected on 30 march 2024 instant without showing any card.
But today I got from a person, saying he is from my branch and you have pre approved offer for credit card 😂😂😂😂, so I asked him on WhatsApp basis. He said good relationship, but I have don't relationship with au.
Then I received OTP and given to him and he said ok ho gya and call cut.
Now there is no status and update about the application. 😂😂😂 I think he was joking.