• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Card Application Rejected: Request Reconsideration or Wait 6 Months?

sai99488

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I recently applied for an AU card through their swipe-up program. After completing the application and video KYC process, the physical verification was conducted the next day. However, upon checking the application status today, I discovered that it has been rejected.

Now, I'm contemplating whether to email them and request reconsideration or wait for six months before reapplying. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

good_man

TF Select
Sent a reconsideration email and currently awaiting their response.
I was in the same boat as yours, but I escalated it to PNO and MD desk.

Eventually, my card was approved albeit after multiple followups with the Escalation team, but with 25% of the CL promised earlier.

This was despite that fact that I am quite a prominent person in my industry and have even served on the advisory board of a few banks in the past. All of this headache just because of the fact that I am now self employed with my own international business and that this bank hates businessmen!

Its a real shame that such a mentality pervades our country even to this day inspite of the emphasis on entrepreneurship in our leading business schools.

Last edited:

Ak Singh

TF Premier

Eventually, my card was approved albeit after multiple followups with the Escalation team, but with 25% of the CL promised earlier.

This was despite that fact that I am quite a prominent person in my industry and have even served on the board of a few banks in the past. All of this headache just because of the fact that I am now self employed with my own international business and that this bank hates businessmen!

Its a real shame that such a mentality pervades our country even to this day inspite of the emphasis on entrepreneurship in our leading business schools.
yes very true,
banks like au,indus,yes bank they don't considers much self employed , au bank rejected my application directly on au swipe platform.
card was showing and after entering self employed instant rejection.

good_man

TF Select
yes very true,
banks like au,indus,yes bank they don't considers much self employed , au bank rejected my application directly on au swipe platform.
card was showing and after entering self employed instant rejection.
This is the land of followers. Most of the business leaders in our country do not mentor to create other business leaders as themselves, rather they crave for more and more followers, be it politicians, CEOs or someone holding a leadership position in any company.

Leadership is never defined by formal titles in reality, but we have now become accustomed with fancy labels as designations and aspire to achieve more and more by following others in a race to supercede them. This is what leads to moral decay of a populated country as a whole.

Sorry for being off the topic, but I am not a fan of this brainwashed culture!

Last edited:

Ak Singh

TF Premier
This is the land of followers. Most of the business leaders in our country do not mentor to create other business leaders as themselves, rather they crave for more and more followers, be it politicians, CEOs or someone holding a leadership position in any company.

Leadership is never defined by formal titles in reality, but we have now become accustomed with fancy labels as designations and aspire to achieve more and more by following others in a race to supercede them. This is what leads to moral decay of a populated country as a whole.

Sorry for being off the topic, but I am not a fan of this brainwashed culture!
Indeed it is..

sai99488

TF Buzz
Hello, sir. Could you kindly provide the email address for the MD desk? I have already escalated the matter to PNO, i have not received any replay as of now. Do you think it's necessary to also escalate it to the MD desk?

good_man

TF Select
Hello, sir. Could you kindly provide the email address for the MD desk? I have already escalated the matter to PNO, i have not received any replay as of now. Do you think it's necessary to also escalate it to the MD desk?
The email id of MD Desk is md@aubank.in

There is a common escalation team which falls under PNO as well as MD Desk. You may give it a try, if possible.