• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank application rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
AU bank has rejected my credit card application stating some "Internal Reason". However, I think it has happened because of wrong office address which is written in my application (The address is not wrong, it's just that they picked my old office address from CIBIL and didn't bother to ask me for the updated address).
Now they are asking me to wait for 6 more months.

Is there anything I can do? Do I need to wait for 6 months more?

deep@vie

TF Legend
AU bank has rejected my credit card application stating some "Internal Reason". However, I think it has happened because of wrong office address which is written in my application (The address is not wrong, it's just that they picked my old office address from CIBIL and didn't bother to ask me for the updated address).

DMed you the contact

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

You can apply after 45 days.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I can confirm it's 45 days even for online application because the same has been confirmed to me by AU Bank employee.
nope for rejection it 6 months, cause i have tried after 2 months and same application number appear and thank you within 3 days message appear. mine application was rejection and i did emailed to every Au email contact i could find, all said the same thing re-apply after 6 months.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In my case first applied online and it's rejected due to AU intentionally hold all the application in my city, and after 45 days local agent called me to apply offline because the lead ID is deleted by them because of holding period is over, later applied offline via a Tablet method with agent, the offline method can be done just like swipe up, the same process but agent can tweak a little, I got Xcite Ultra during the process but insisted him to get me Zenith LTF, by seeing my employer is Type A agent told we can get it, after Vetta only came in the list and I asked the agent whether its a LTF or paid? Since my employer is Type A agent blindly told it's LTF for sure( the catch is agent also new to AU), upon trusting his words, applied and card delivered in 5 days, But with Joining and annual fees of 3k each. So many mails and escalation with AU, after a couple of weeks they told it's impossible to make LTF, the reason they state is, My employer is Type A but in AU's book it's not. So a 4 months waiting period they asked me to do.. I could have atleast got Xcite Ultra which is direct for me, but due to the agents foolisness my chances are slim now.

deep@vie

TF Legend
nope for rejection it 6 months, cause i have tried after 2 months and same application number appear and thank you within 3 days message appear. mine application was rejection and i did emailed to every Au email contact i could find, all said the same thing re-apply after 6 months.
shared the number,contact him,he might help