• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank application rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
AU bank has rejected my credit card application stating some "Internal Reason". However, I think it has happened because of wrong office address which is written in my application (The address is not wrong, it's just that they picked my old office address from CIBIL and didn't bother to ask me for the updated address).
Now they are asking me to wait for 6 more months.

Is there anything I can do? Do I need to wait for 6 months more?

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
Ye

Yes,post 45 days of earlier application date,one can reapply post deletion of earlier application.
I am staying in a rented house in Bangalore. I don’t have any address proof other than rental agreement and gas cylinder connection in the rented address. I read in this forum that AU bank doesn’t accept these documents. Any suggestion to get the application approved ? Are you an employee of AU bank ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I am staying in a rented house in Bangalore. I don’t have any address proof other than rental agreement and gas cylinder connection in the rented address. I read in this forum that AU bank doesn’t accept these documents. Any suggestion to get the application approved ? Are you an employee of AU bank ?
Since you have the rent agreement documents, you can easily update your Aadhar with the new address. This process is straightforward and typically takes a maximum of 15-20 days. After completing the card application process and assuming you receive the card, you can then revert back to your original address if needed.

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
Since you have the rent agreement documents, you can easily update your Aadhar with the new address. This process is straightforward and typically takes a maximum of 15-20 days. After completing the card application process and assuming you receive the card, you can then revert back to your original address if needed.
Thanks. I didn’t know that govt. accepts rental agreement for Aadhaar address change.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Please refer to this list of documents that you can use to update your address. Additionally, you can also use your gas cylinder bill as a document to update your address.

Attachments

• 26_JAN_2023_Aadhaar_List_of_documents_English.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 53

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
I applied and was offered Xcite card. Don't want that.
Basic Xcite card has better reward rate for groceries and departmental stores. Check this thread.

ccgeek07

TF Premier
Basic Xcite card has better reward rate for groceries and departmental stores. Check this thread.

I'm just going through these. Xcite Ace seems to give direct cashback upto 3% max 750.

misteramit

TF Select
anyone share agent number ( I applied from non serviceable area due to which last year my application got rejected even after physical verification stating internal policy).

even after 7-8 months passed my old rejected application lead still not removed from their system due to which I am not able to apply again , just on step one after entering name and number it gives error of application rejected with OLD Lead ID number , mailed cc but no satisfactory response - just a generic auto generated response is received to wait 6 month but its already more than that

tried both swipe-up and normal application types online , maybe agent can help to clear old lead so that I can apply again

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
anyone share agent number ( I applied from non serviceable area due to which last year my application got rejected even after physical verification stating internal policy).

even after 7-8 months passed my old rejected application lead still not removed from their system due to which I am not able to apply again , just on step one after entering name and number it gives error of application rejected with OLD Lead ID number , mailed cc but no satisfactory response - just a generic auto generated response is received to wait 6 month but its already more than that

tried both swipe-up and normal application types online , maybe agent can help to clear old lead so that I can apply again
Even old leads are deleted by customer care team upon request.

pradeepG

TF Premier

try pno@aubank

Reactions: Rkr

deep@vie

TF Legend

Shared over DM

akshayhs

TF Ace
Mine also got rejected for LIT citing internal criteria. No active plan to ask them what happened and rectify it. I am personally not sure if its worth chasing but I am planning to get Airtel Axis in a few days time.