• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Application shows active since 2 weeks

Hisoka

TF Ace
I applied for AU bank LIT card (for offers and stuff) on 27th Feb. But till today it shows the status as Active, neither accepted nor rejected. I talked with an executive he said that my permanent address and work address is different. And since I stay on rent at my work address, he says rental agreement will not be accepted.

Any idea to whom I can reach out to conclude my application? Or is it even possible to get my application approved? I get lot of conflicts from many banks regarding my work address and permanent address being in 2 different states

ltf4ever

TF Ace
in my case also the exec said that the new (work address) should be there on either aadhaar or voterid or driving license. i said i dont have it because my work location keeps on changing. he transferred the call to his senior who said that go ahead with video kyc, if any problem arises, they will email me for more address proofs. in video kyc, they just asked me why the 2 are different and i explained. no other verification was done later.

you can email to their customer care mentioned on their website and ask for status update. in my experience, they are responsive.

Hisoka

TF Ace
in my case also the exec said that the new (work address) should be there on either aadhaar or voterid or driving license. i said i dont have it because my work location keeps on changing. he transferred the call to his senior who said that go ahead with video kyc, if any problem arises, they will email me for more address proofs. in video kyc, they just asked me why the 2 are different and i explained. no other verification was done later.

you can email to their customer care mentioned on their website and ask for status update. in my experience, they are responsive.
Do you know any email which provides quick response? Or any nodal officer's email?