• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank application rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
AU bank has rejected my credit card application stating some "Internal Reason". However, I think it has happened because of wrong office address which is written in my application (The address is not wrong, it's just that they picked my old office address from CIBIL and didn't bother to ask me for the updated address).
Now they are asking me to wait for 6 more months.

Is there anything I can do? Do I need to wait for 6 months more?

Applied for CC by swipe up , done vkyc, got call yesterday for work address verification. As it was holiday yesterday , I wasn't present. Requested person to do verification next day but he shown his inability. Complained to AU But it's not helpful. What to do next

kev569

TF Buzz
Hi @deep@vie
I was approached by an 3rd party agent yesterday at a retail store and asked to apply for a card. I was eligible for AU and IndusInd bank card with high approval rate.
But after processing the application, they said it is rejected with this reason "Unfortunately we cannot process your request this time as your eligibility requirements are not met".

Can you help?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi @deep@vie
I was approached by an 3rd party agent yesterday at a retail store and asked to apply for a card. I was eligible for AU and IndusInd bank card with high approval rate.
But after processing the application, they said it is rejected with this reason "Unfortunately we cannot process your request this time as your eligibility requirements are not met".

Can you help?
Sorry, it seems Algo rejected till, you've to wait for 180 days in order to reapply

armani

TF Neo
Hi @deep@vie,
I completed vkyc and got a call for about business name as I selected self employed but I am a freelancer and there is no option to select that and they are telling it will be rejected. But it is still not rejected. Can you help me to remove the application so I can reapply with C2C

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi @deep@vie,
I completed vkyc and got a call for about business name as I selected self employed but I am a freelancer and there is no option to select that and they are telling it will be rejected. But it is still not rejected. Can you help me to remove the application so I can reapply with C2C
mostly it will be rejected. cause AU it very strict with these. i hold Au zentih as self employed with proper GST number and office with 3 year running. office will be checked if VKYC is done from home and if vice - versa then both office and home will be verified by AU home verification agent.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi @deep@vie,
Even for C2C they do office verification, I would suggest apply only if office verification is possible, why to waste a cibil hit

Last edited: