• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank application rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
AU bank has rejected my credit card application stating some "Internal Reason". However, I think it has happened because of wrong office address which is written in my application (The address is not wrong, it's just that they picked my old office address from CIBIL and didn't bother to ask me for the updated address).
Now they are asking me to wait for 6 more months.

Is there anything I can do? Do I need to wait for 6 months more?

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wo bribe se bhi nhi maante
Arey bhaiii kyaaa e chaiye aur unhe? Koi dushmani hai kya. Ek card ke liye 2-2 cross verification kar ke b. Strange part is verification folks come from a different city, had they been from my city itself probably would've been cakewalk for me to get it approved.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Arey bhaiii kyaaa e chaiye aur unhe? Koi dushmani hai kya. Ek card ke liye 2-2 cross verification kar ke b. Strange part is verification folks come from a different city, had they been from my city itself probably would've been cakewalk for me to get it approved.
AU verifier plays truth & dare with customers.
You might win this time😂

ArpanOP

TF Premier
They even did 2 time office verifications just to reject ixigo. They don’t know how work from home works. Such whiny little bi*** I am amazed by the process. They (twitter handle) can’t even fetch details from lead id lol

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Which card?
after vkyc or earlier?
During filling the form itself. I have couple of CC applications ( around 10) in last 3 4 months, could that be the reason? Beside that I can't think of any reason for this rejection. Recently indusind & HSBC CC also got rejected (both after video kyc) citing internal reason while BOB Snapdeal is under review.

deep@vie

TF Legend
During filling the form itself. I have couple of CC applications ( around 10) in last 3 4 months, could that be the reason? Beside that I can't think of any reason for this rejection. Recently indusind & HSBC CC also got rejected (both after video kyc) citing internal reason while BOB Snapdeal is under review.
Then 180 days cool down period needs to be served