• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank application rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
AU bank has rejected my credit card application stating some "Internal Reason". However, I think it has happened because of wrong office address which is written in my application (The address is not wrong, it's just that they picked my old office address from CIBIL and didn't bother to ask me for the updated address).
Now they are asking me to wait for 6 more months.

Is there anything I can do? Do I need to wait for 6 months more?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Can anyone please tell me where to find pre approved offers if any for au bank account holders? I'm unable to locate the pre-approved card / loan offer section in their net banking and app unlike Kotak, hdfc, axis etc!
I have the Royal account with them. RM is useless....
Check in offers in AU0101 app

Shahishan

TF Neo
Hi, My VKyc for AU vetta card got rejected 6 months ago as my agent filled wrong PIN code during application and it did not match during VKyc. Even after 6 months I am not able to reapply as old lead is still there I guess.

@deep@vie can you please DM me contact of Agent for this.

@deep@vie Can you please share me the agent number of AU bank? Need to delete old lead id. Also can you please tell me the minimum requirement of getting Vetta for C2C basis and corporate employees? Also is Zenith available via swipe up because holding Indus Legend and ICICI Rubyx?