• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help with sbi club vistara credit card application

Ankitjaat34

TF Buzz
Hello Techno Fino Community,

I have been a proud holder of the SBI SimplySAVE credit card since 2021, and recently, I applied for the SBI Club Vistara Prime card online via Sprint on January 30, 2024. The application process seemed smooth initially, but it encountered some unexpected hurdles along the way.

After applying online, my application was transferred to an agent who requested proof of my credit history, to which I promptly submitted my Axis Flipkart credit card statement. Subsequently, I was asked to complete the VKYC process, which I did. However, during the VKYC process, there were some issues that required a visit from an agent.

After completing all the necessary steps, I awaited a verification call, but to my surprise, it was conducted in the local language Kannada, which I do not understand fluently. I requested a callback in English or Hindi, but unfortunately, it never materialized.

Later, I learned that my application was declined due to two reasons: firstly, I was deemed unreachable during the verification process, and secondly, I already hold an existing SBI SimplySAVE credit card, indicated by reason codes R1 and V17.

Upon reaching out to another SBI agent for clarification, I was advised to close my SimplySAVE credit card, which I promptly did today. However, during the closure call, I was informed that I cannot reapply for the SBI Club Vistara card until three months after the closure of my existing card.

I currently maintain a healthy CIBIL score of 782 and have a good credit history. I am eager to obtain the SBI Club Vistara card and would appreciate any guidance, clarification, or suggestions on how to proceed further. Should I wait for three months before reapplying, or is there any other course of action I should consider?

Any insights or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Techno Fino Community,

I have been a proud holder of the SBI SimplySAVE credit card since 2021, and recently, I applied for the SBI Club Vistara Prime card online via Sprint on January 30, 2024. The application process seemed smooth initially, but it encountered some unexpected hurdles along the way.

After applying online, my application was transferred to an agent who requested proof of my credit history, to which I promptly submitted my Axis Flipkart credit card statement. Subsequently, I was asked to complete the VKYC process, which I did. However, during the VKYC process, there were some issues that required a visit from an agent.

After completing all the necessary steps, I awaited a verification call, but to my surprise, it was conducted in the local language Kannada, which I do not understand fluently. I requested a callback in English or Hindi, but unfortunately, it never materialized.

Later, I learned that my application was declined due to two reasons: firstly, I was deemed unreachable during the verification process, and secondly, I already hold an existing SBI SimplySAVE credit card, indicated by reason codes R1 and V17.

Upon reaching out to another SBI agent for clarification, I was advised to close my SimplySAVE credit card, which I promptly did today. However, during the closure call, I was informed that I cannot reapply for the SBI Club Vistara card until three months after the closure of my existing card.

I currently maintain a healthy CIBIL score of 782 and have a good credit history. I am eager to obtain the SBI Club Vistara card and would appreciate any guidance, clarification, or suggestions on how to proceed further. Should I wait for three months before reapplying, or is there any other course of action I should consider?

Any insights or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support
You can hold 3 cc from sbi & none has any co- relationship with each other .
You have been misguided.

Call & cancel your cancellation of simply save .
Suppose you get less limit in vistara later u can limit transfer from simply save .

Can someone reply to thread what I should do now ???
Sorry forgot about you. Did you cancel the cancellation request of simply save? If they already cancelled it then you have to wait three months and if they didn't cancel it then try to apply for vistara card after three months of last rejection. Sbi is weird sometimes.

You don't need to cancel the existing SBI card for avail a new one. I'm already holding simply click and cashback card from SBI card. And recently I got the club vistara prime card. I'm suggesting you that wait for the cool off time and approach a genuine SBI card agent. I guess this way you'll get the proper guidance and proceedings.
In my case I tried to get the card via the sprint website but the application got rejected or something in the middle. So I waited and tried with the agent. The process via agents are kinda time taking one. I mean you'll get couple of calls for verifications. In my case it's took 2 and half weeks for the approval of card.
Best of luck

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I also have SBI Simplyclick & SBI Vistara Prime. Got both through offline process by agent.

Got SBI Simplyclick first through agent & it took 10 days to get the card, you may get 2-3 verification call. Always confirm your card variant in all calls. You never know what SBI will provide.

Got Vistara prime 1 year later through C2C offline.

if applied through sprint & rejected, wait for two months & then apply offline C2C.

About your SimplySave, You can request nodal to activate your CC ( no harm in trying )

In case they don't activate it, you can try C2C offline after 3 months.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
offtopic-

can we get 4th card ?
i have sbi simplyclick, sbi cb and sbi vistara prime

simplyclick is useless nowadays but as it is ltf, i am keeping it

now i am thinking to get sbi bpcl octane, but as far as i know we can only have 3 sbicards at a time, so is it possible to have 4 cards or not ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
offtopic-

can we get 4th card ?
i have sbi simplyclick, sbi cb and sbi vistara prime

simplyclick is useless nowadays but as it is ltf, i am keeping it

now i am thinking to get sbi bpcl octane, but as far as i know we can only have 3 sbicards at a time, so is it possible to have 4 cards or not ?
N o o

3 cards only
But you can request for upgrade.

Mohd Anam

TF Buzz
I also have SBI Simplyclick & SBI Vistara Prime. Got both through offline process by agent.

Got SBI Simplyclick first through agent & it took 10 days to get the card, you may get 2-3 verification call. Always confirm your card variant in all calls. You never know what SBI will provide.

Got Vistara prime 1 year later through C2C offline.

if applied through sprint & rejected, wait for two months & then apply offline C2C.

About your SimplySave, You can request nodal to activate your CC ( no harm in trying )

In case they don't activate it, you can try C2C offline after 3 months.
Which is better sbi club vistara or club vistara prime?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Which is better sbi club vistara or club vistara prime?
If vistara has good number of flights from your place, then it makes sense t0 go for vistara prime, if vistara only has 1-2 flight, go for basic club vistara.

Chose as per your requirement.

Mohd Anam

TF Buzz
If vistara has good number of flights from your place, then it makes sense t0 go for vistara prime, if vistara only has 1-2 flight, go for basic club vistara.

Chose as per your requirement.

I have been using the SBI prime credit card from 2021 and now recently i got a call from SBI and there agent said to me that i have your name in the pre approved credit card list. So i went to the sbi then they ask me to choose the card .I want the club vistara card..when the agent applying thi card so the response was that i have already using a SBI card so i m not able to apply other credit card.So what can i do. I want the Sbi club vistara card. So closing the prime card and then apply for the club vistara is good option or not? Please help