• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Flipkart Credit card Application problem

SMS91

TF Buzz
I applied for an Axis Flipkart credit card on the Flipkart app and completed the video KYC. The app showed the VKYC as successful but then displayed an error screen. No application number or confirmation was received. I tried to check the status on the Axis Bank website using my PAN and mobile number, but it showed 'no details found.' How long does it take for the application to reflect on the Axis website and for me to receive an application number?

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for an Axis Flipkart credit card on the Flipkart app and completed the video KYC. The app showed the VKYC as successful but then displayed an error screen. No application number or confirmation was received. I tried to check the status on the Axis Bank website using my PAN and mobile number, but it showed 'no details found.' How long does it take for the application to reflect on the Axis website and for me to receive an application number?
You haven't received your application number via SMS yet? It's usually received instantly when you apply for any Axis Card.

praful47

TF Ace
It's a glitch...
You will recieve call from bank if anything they will need .
Till then relax.

SMS91

TF Buzz
Today, I received an automated call from Axis for verification. The first question was whether I had applied for a credit card. I pressed 1 for that, but I was unable to recognize the second question due to outside noise. I waited 2 minutes, hoping they would repeat the question, but nothing happened. I disconnected the call because I needed to rejoin my work. Should I wait for them to call me again, or do I need to contact Axis customer care?

Kumar93196

TF Ace
Today, I received an automated call from Axis for verification. The first question was whether I had applied for a credit card. I pressed 1 for that, but I was unable to recognize the second question due to outside noise. I waited 2 minutes, hoping they would repeat the question, but nothing happened. I disconnected the call because I needed to rejoin my work. Should I wait for them to call me again, or do I need to contact Axis customer care?
Never heard of this process....

SMS91

TF Buzz
My Axis Bank credit card saga continues. Today, I received a call from another Axis verification agent. He claimed he didn't know who came for the first verification. He again took pictures of my PAN card and many pictures of my home. He didn't ask anything else. I asked if he worked for Axis Bank, and he said all verification agents are outsourced. I don't know how many verifications they need for an Axis Flipkart credit card.