• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart axis credit card offering 1.5% in April 2024

Seems like Flipkart is offering the credit card with benefits that they are not familiar with got devalued. Recent changes publically sent by Axis bank were fake, Flipkart is sending out this message on 28th April 2024, way after it was devalued, either it's misleading or they don't bother changing details. I don't know what to believe and what not to. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0388.png
    IMG_0388.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 102

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Seems like Flipkart is offering the credit card with benefits that they are not familiar with got devalued. Recent changes publically sent by Axis bank were fake, Flipkart is sending out this message on 28th April 2024, way after it was devalued, either it's misleading or they don't bother changing details. I don't know what to believe and what not to. 😂
Axis is officially a begger now..
Don't believe in their words
Surely not advertisement

#aniket

TF Ace
Txn karye...1.5% CB nahi dega uske baad RBI BO ke pass ghasit te huwe le jaye and compensation alag se maang ye...