• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mass cancellation of Flipkart Axis Credit Card

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
As per a Facebook group Axis is doing mass cancellation of Flipkart Credit Card on grounds of non-personal use. They are checking old transactions as well and asking for invoices or proofs. Anyone facing this here?

mangalorean

TF Select
Abuser of card get punished regardless..
But if you do it intelligent u save .

Someone used 18 lakh on Flipkart for 2 lakh cashback.😄
That’s insane.

I primarily use this card for no-cost EMI discounts on specific items. I take advantage of the discount and then pay off the EMI within a month or two. Additionally, I recently traded in a flawless 5-year-old iPhone XS Max 64GB for a Pixel 7 Pro. Flopkart offered the highest exchange value of 17K plus an additional 2K discount. While I haven't had any negative experiences with Flipkart, I remain super cautious when making large purchases on Flopkart.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That’s insane.

I primarily use this card for no-cost EMI discounts on specific items. I take advantage of the discount and then pay off the EMI within a month or two. Additionally, I recently traded in a flawless 5-year-old iPhone XS Max 64GB for a Pixel 7 Pro. Flopkart offered the highest exchange value of 17K plus an additional 2K discount. While I haven't had any negative experiences with Flipkart, I remain super cautious when making large purchases on Flopkart.
Hows 7 pro .. it has 6'4 inch display right ?
Heating