Flipkart axis cancelled. How to removed from flipkart account?

telescope

I have cancelled flipkart axis bank credit card in December 2023. Then deleted the saved card from my account section of flipkart app.

Still I an now see below every product it shows the amount I'll get discount if I pay with that cc. And in the product page of flipkart cc within the app, it still shows the statements, card details, and even triggers OTP if I click on card details.

How to unlink this cc from flipkart app forever? I might apply later so I want to delete it.

anantnitish

Iska koi ilaaj nahi hai

Mera 3 saal se show kar raha hai close hone k baad, sab तिगड़म laga chuka hun
I wanted to apply for Flipkart axis on my mother's name ,but none of our Flipkart account shows "apply now banner"
So I was thinking to apply from someone else's account and later change the registered number,but I think even after that they will still be abel to access the credit card details and even block it whenever the Flipkart account holder wants

I wanted to apply for Flipkart axis on my mother's name ,but none of our Flipkart account shows "apply now banner"
So I was thinking to apply from someone else's account and later change the registered number,but I think even after that they will still be abel to access the credit card details and even block it whenever the Flipkart account holder wants
Flipkart axis credit card can be applied on axis website.

I don't think it's going to be the case. Have you contacted axis and ask clarification?

ganesh980783

I have cancelled flipkart axis bank credit card in December 2023. Then deleted the saved card from my account section of flipkart app.

Still I an now see below every product it shows the amount I'll get discount if I pay with that cc. And in the product page of flipkart cc within the app, it still shows the statements, card details, and even triggers OTP if I click on card details.

How to unlink this cc from flipkart app forever? I might apply later so I want to delete it.
Open App-> Account -->Saved Cards and Wallet ->Saved Cards -> Click the card you want to remove -> Delete Card