• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Card Worth it?

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hello guys,
I got Flipkart Axis Bank credit card as an add on card 2 months back.
Now I got SBI CB card which gives 5% online anyways. Also I do have Axis Ace credit cart which gives 2% on offline spends.
Do you guys think I need to continue this Flipkart card or just close it and get another card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do you guys think I need to continue this Flipkart card or just close it and get another card
Unless you make very big transactions I.e, above one lakh regularly , you don’t need FK card..
The above case was to get unlimited 5% back.
So if the above case is not applicable to you , you can safely close FK card, especially if it is a paid one.

Regarding the other axis card, it depends on your spends
If you spend about 2.5L pa, you can go for Previlige card as you can get 0.4 per ER for its multi brand voucher..
Joining fee of 1.5K will be recouped by Joining benefits

Renewal fee will be waived off for 2.5L spends

Last edited:

Shoxie

TF Premier
Hello guys,
I got Flipkart Axis Bank credit card as an add on card 2 months back.
Now I got SBI CB card which gives 5% online anyways. Also I do have Axis Ace credit cart which gives 2% on offline spends.
Do you guys think I need to continue this Flipkart card or just close it and get another card?
Well, if it's LTF, there's definitely value in holding Flipkart axis. If not, then you shall make a decision.

I'd say why it is worth it, you get offers 10% CB offers on Grabdeals, which is on top of 5% CB of the card. 15% is pretty great value if you ask me. Ace can fetch you till 12%. You should at least hold the card till renewal fees is charged, I mean close it just before that.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Well, if it's LTF, there's definitely value in holding Flipkart axis. If not, then you shall make a decision.

I'd say why it is worth it, you get offers 10% CB offers on Grabdeals, which is on top of 5% CB of the card. 15% is pretty great value if you ask me. Ace can fetch you till 12%. You should at least hold the card till renewal fees is charged, I mean close it just before that.
Thank you.
If I have a limit of 50k, I have used it and then if I top up the card again before the bill generation and use it again. Will I get the Cashback for the used amount or only for the billed amount ?

Shoxie

TF Premier
Thank you.
If I have a limit of 50k, I have used it and then if I top up the card again before the bill generation and use it again. Will I get the Cashback for the used amount or only for the billed amount ?
You'll get cashback for the used amount. It is unlimited. Access doesn't impose this limitation on Cashback.

Hemang

TF Premier
If we buy Flipkart GV using millenia cc and Flipkart axis cc, which one would fetch us 5% cashback?
I want to purchase OnePlus buds 2r, if I go through grabdeals what extra discount could we get ?
And if we directly buy product then also millenia fetches us 5% right from Flipkart ?