• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Now Flipkart is providing fresh flipkart axis card application for those customers who got rejection earlier

jaithalal

TF Select
Screenshot_20240211_213721.jpg
I noticed some strange things in flipkart today. Now i can apply for flipkart axis credit card, which i couldn't able to do so earlier after getting rejected 2 years ago. I did everything like mailing pno, escalating with flipkart grievance team but no luck so i gave it up eventually.

Can anyone confirm this who got rejection while applying flipkart axis card earlier? I guess, flipkart is removing such declined application from their systems but the question is why? They should have done this in 2022 or 2023!

jaithalal

TF Select
Ya, coz we existing ones are closing it
I don't think so 🤔 many users are facing same issue. Once declined, Flipkart won't let you apply from their app. I applied in 2021 and got rejected instantly 😕 ( no credit history back then ) but since then " We regret....... " banner was glued under the account section.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Flipkart Axis Bank card was good when it gave 5% cashback, over and above Axis bank offers (usually 10%) during Sale. Slowly they have removed this benefit , now we get 5% discount and 5% cashback during sale plus 3.5 lac spend criteria for those who didn't get it LTF.

This card has lost its charm.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Flipkart Axis Bank card was good when it gave 5% cashback, over and above Axis bank offers (usually 10%) during Sale. Slowly they have removed this benefit , now we get 5% discount and 5% cashback during sale plus 3.5 lac spend criteria for those who didn't get it LTF.

This card has lost its charm.
Still 1.50% cashback for all transactions with MCCs not excluded for cashback is great.

Buying Gift Cards from Grabdeals is a big win win if one uses it properly at Pantaloons, Max and Reliance Trends. The return comes to around 11% (8% Voucher discount and then 4% additional cashback).

I have also started using this card for Cleartrip Flight Bookings where they waive off convenience fees, seat selection, meals and addons. The price comes lower than Goibibo and Makemytrip for most cases. Also 4% on cleartrip as cashback becomes too good to be true most of the times.

Seems, like I am advertising for this Axis Flipkart Credit Card but maybe its just my experience. Or just because I still don't have the higher variant cards like Amex, Infinia or the like.

For fun, I am attaching screenshots from my statements showing cashback earned.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• FK 2024-02.jpg
    FK 2024-02.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 22
  • FK 2024-03.jpg
    FK 2024-03.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 21

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Still 1.50% cashback for all transactions with MCCs not excluded for cashback is great.
As long as you don't have BoB Snapdeal card. 2.5% without any mcc restrictions (even on wallet load).
Buying Gift Cards from Grabdeals is a big win win if one uses it properly at Pantaloons, Max and Reliance Trends. The return comes to around 11% (8% Voucher discount and then 4% additional cashback).
Try vouchers on park+, magicpin,Paytm. Trends is available @12-13% discount straight away. Not sure if Axis Flipkart will achieve 1.5% but you can try and let us know 😊
I have also started using this card for Cleartrip Flight Bookings where they waive off convenience fees, seat selection, meals and addons. The price comes lower than Goibibo and Makemytrip for most cases. Also 4% on cleartrip as cashback becomes too good to be true most of the times.
Look for Flipkart vip ( only if they are offering 499 supercoin as they did to me and to others intermittently). You will get more out of Flipkart and Axis Flipkart as a whole.

Seems, like I am advertising for this Axis Flipkart Credit Card but maybe its just my experience. Or just because I still don't have the higher variant cards like Amex, Infinia or the like.
Those are good but depends on your spend pattern. Also their eligibility criteria is too high for most of us. There are few cards which can cover most of daily use spends with decent cashback rates. Keep exploring

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
As long as you don't have BoB Snapdeal card. 2.5% without any mcc restrictions (even on wallet load).

Try vouchers on park+, magicpin,Paytm. Trends is available @12-13% discount straight away. Not sure if Axis Flipkart will achieve 1.5% but you can try and let us know 😊

Look for Flipkart vip ( only if they are offering 499 supercoin as they did to me and to others intermittently). You will get more out of Flipkart and Axis Flipkart as a whole.

Those are good but depends on your spend pattern. Also their eligibility criteria is too high for most of us. There are few cards which can cover most of daily use spends with decent cashback rates. Keep exploring
Thanks for the enlightenment. :LOL: Surely, more gurus are sitting here.

Will try to use your recommendations and get more juice out of it.

Will also look into BoB Snapdeal and Flipkart VIP and see what I am able to get from it.

Thanks!!