• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Give a missed call ☎️ and get a pre-approved Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card 💳

newinnov

TF Premier
Yes, they started with fee waiver of 1.5L I think and ltf too at the beginning. still easiest card to get in their cards. .
Where as look at the competition.
Nothing has changed ever for apay card. That is how trust needs to be built.
Not like cheaters, who change the goalpost while game is still ON

I avidly avoid flipkart for shopping, but some of the brands such as google pixel launch their products only on flipkart!
Also at my current pin code only flipkart and tata delivers , while the tata slots are always full.
Hence, flipkart becomes the itch you can't completely get rid of

Anybody has got FK Axis LTF in 2024?

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you buy from Flipkart regularly, then FK Axis is a good card Otherwise it's a waste.

But if You have a SBI Cashback card with decent limit ( Above 1 lac) then you can discard FK Axis card.

newinnov

TF Premier
SBI cashback is hardly issued in tier2 cities leave alone tier3 and rural. While Apay and FK card can be availed there.
Also I too recommend to buy from Amazon if difference is just a few hundred. Because flipkart support will show you true colors of hell even for trivial issue!
For Fk your return ratio does not matter while amazon treats you based on your shopping habits.
In brief Amazon treats you as you should be treated or even batter... while flipkart is- sell and forget.

Trust Me

TF Ace
In brief Amazon treats you as you should be treated or even batter... while flipkart is- sell and forget.

That may have been true in the past, but Amazon are trying to catch up to Flipkart fast! So much so that my Amazon purchases have dried up in recent times out of disgust.

... And their prices are substantially higher as well. For groceries it can reach ridiculous levels, at least in smaller towns.

SBI cashback is hardly issued in tier2 cities leave alone tier3 and rural. While Apay and FK card can be availed there.
Also I too recommend to buy from Amazon if difference is just a few hundred. Because flipkart support will show you true colors of hell even for trivial issue!
For Fk your return ratio does not matter while amazon treats you based on your shopping habits.
I live in a tier 3 city and sbi cashback was issued to me without any human interaction. Just applied via sprint, did 1rs bank verfication and got the card after4-5 days without any bank call. Btw i was NTB for sbi.

newinnov

TF Premier
That may have been true in the past, but Amazon are trying to catch up to Flipkart fast! So much so that my Amazon purchases have dried up in recent times out of disgust.

... And their prices are substantially higher as well. For groceries it can reach ridiculous levels, at least in smaller towns.
But still their policies are transparent, they even gave me refund for non-returnable items when product was defective. While flipkart wont entertain you. So experience may be subjective. I'll prefer amazon even if product is pricier on amazon. Because my return rate is very low, I have never experienced any issue with return or exchange on Amazon while for flipkart I'm a no joe.

Yes I agree their grocery prices are ridiculous. Read my previous answer :)

newinnov

TF Premier
I live in a tier 3 city and sbi cashback was issued to me without any human interaction. Just applied via sprint, did 1rs bank verfication and got the card after4-5 days without any bank call. Btw i was NTB for sbi.

are you sure? :)
Because sprint won't even let you apply if your pincode is not tier 1 or 2 (only some)
They have predefined list of cities there only you can apply. May be your city is tier 1/2 but appear as tier 3 due to local administration :D
Lots of digs here and there, but no sign of treasure ... :)

Last edited:

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bhai, last month restaurant mei Gaya. About 14k ka bill bana, swiggy dineout se pay par 15% discount tha tau I paid about 12.5k on swiggy dineout using FK Axis card.

Next month ke statement mei about 500 cashback mil Gaya tau Mera annual fee vasool.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
I avidly avoid flipkart for shopping, but some of the brands such as google pixel launch their products only on flipkart!
Also at my current pin code only flipkart and tata delivers , while the tata slots are always full.
Hence, flipkart becomes the itch you can't completely get rid of

Anybody has got FK Axis LTF in 2024?
Yes, I recently got it as LTF.

Here is what you need to do.

1. Be patient. Wait for a fraduster agent calling you and claiming to offer FK as LTF 'exclusively for you.' Record this call.
2. Do the Fieldwork. Reach out to Axis confirming its card status as LTF. Upon getting a response that the card is chargeable, send them the recording and ask them to cancel the card. Tell them you don't want to wait for 30 days to see it getting cancelled automatically.
3. Experience the Miracle. You will get a call within a day or two from Axis saying they can make the card FYF. Deny it and... they will offer it as LTF 🎇.

Note: This happened with me and later I shared that agent's number with my friend. His card too is now LTF. Another friend of ours has now applied through him. We are waiting to see what happens.

newinnov

TF Premier

1. Be patient. Wait for a fraduster agent calling you and claiming to offer FK as LTF 'exclusively for you.' Record this call.
2. Do the Fieldwork. Reach out to Axis confirming its card status as LTF. Upon getting a response that the card is chargeable, send them the recording and ask them to cancel the card. Tell them you don't want to wait for 30 days to see it getting cancelled automatically.
3. Experience the Miracle. You will get a call within a day or two from Axis saying they can make the card FYF. Deny it and... they will offer it as LTF 🎇.

Note: This happened with me and later I shared that agent's number with my friend. His card too is now LTF. Another friend of ours has now applied through him. We are waiting to see what happens.

Axis being axis, some uncertainties will always be there with methods like these. Thanks for the trick :)
Let us know what's the outcome for third

its_karan

TF Ace
1712667993667.png

I have got this in my mail, missed call number is - 18004191506

looks like official axis mail id -
(info@alerts.axisbankmail.in)

I have not tried it yet, just curious aisa bhi hota h axis me?
Asset badhane ka tareeka thoda kesual hai

Nice

I am waiting for my Kotak call to come the same way