• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem you are facing with BOB Credit Card - Post your problem here

karankayastha

TF Premier
My bob application rejected have good cibil too applied through tf link application number- 221221900001266
Any solution foe this? Should i try with an agent to get it again? @TechnoFino Screenshot_20230105_003152_Chrome.jpg

misteramit

TF Select
My bob application rejected have good cibil too applied through tf link application number- 221221900001266
Any solution foe this? Should i try with an agent to get it again? @TechnoFino Screenshot_20230105_003152_Chrome.jpg
same happened with me , no proper response from bank support team , keeps saying same thing internal bank policy try after 6 months, even though status check website showing it is under process but I got a mail for rejection

Adwait

TF Select
How to do that can you explain in detail what exactly you wrote
Actually I have attached address proof in application form still they where sending the same reply even from nodal officer that due to unavailability of address proof and internal criteria application is declined.

I attached my application form and their same repeated replies to rbi.

Here are some screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230105-152946_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230105-152946_Gmail.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20230105-153014_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230105-153014_Gmail.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 37

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have recently got BOB Premier this month.

Wanted to know after how long I can upgrade to Eterna? I meet the salary criteria.

vip3rc5

TF Premier
My BOB Premier card got approved and dispatched through speed post (Still wondering why as I live in NCR). Anyway the speed post tracking id says consignment details not found lol. Don't know how to tackle this situation

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My BOB Premier card got approved and dispatched through speed post (Still wondering why as I live in NCR). Anyway the speed post tracking id says consignment details not found lol. Don't know how to tackle this situation
It takes time for handover from bank to speed post and then speed post updating status in their tracking system. Wait for a few days to get the tracking or the package directly (lol).

vip3rc5

TF Premier
It takes time for handover from bank to speed post and then speed post updating status in their tracking system. Wait for a few days to get the tracking or the package directly (lol).
Well I received the sms about my card getting dispatched by speed post on 12th Jan. I have personally sent far too many things using speed post it hardly takes a day or two to update the status. It has been almost more than a week now so just waiting patiently else I guess BOB Customer Care will encounter a brand new voice of mine 😅

My father applied BOB premier on 23 November 2022, it got approved yesterday😂😂. Not sure about he card he will get( as bob change the card few times), also not sure about the limit.

husainbhab

TF Buzz
Hi..
I applied for BOB PREMIER Credit Card on 07-12-2022.
All went well, IPV was completed. after IPV I got a verification call and all seemed perfectly normal.
MY cibil is 788, ITR is 12Lakhs+ I am also holding other bank cards with a decent credit limit.
but when I checked my application status I was shocked to know that my application was "REJECTED".
I emailed customer care for reconsideration of my application, but the response was negative.
I then escalated my complaint to nodal and asked the exact reason for the rejection of the application.
I was told that I am already holding ONE card issued by BOB financial. i argued that ONE card is issued by FPL in which BOB Financial is a lending partner. but they didn't consider it.

Has anyone had this same experience?
Is anyone holding ONE card issued by BOB and still having another BOB Card (Etrena Premier etc..) ?
Any Suggestions?

rogerthat

TF Ace
Yes I have heard this one too. Apparently they have a rule that only one credit card association per customer irrespective of channel of issuance.
At the same time there are cases where people do hold multiple cards. I think that this rule can be superseded on recommendation by a RM/BM. You could try that channel.

vip3rc5

TF Premier
My father applied BOB premier on 23 November 2022, it got approved yesterday😂😂. Not sure about he card he will get( as bob change the card few times), also not sure about the limit.
I applied for Premier and Got Select.
I didn't escalated this issue further as I only need BOB Card for Amazon Recharge & Bill Offer and other card offers.
They didn't asked for any income proofs nor did they did any verification. They straight away approved Select card and delivered it to me through speed post.
They acted like I thought. Damn Govt. Banks

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Hi..
I applied for BOB PREMIER Credit Card on 07-12-2022.
All went well, IPV was completed. after IPV I got a verification call and all seemed perfectly normal.
MY cibil is 788, ITR is 12Lakhs+ I am also holding other bank cards with a decent credit limit.
but when I checked my application status I was shocked to know that my application was "REJECTED".
I emailed customer care for reconsideration of my application, but the response was negative.
I then escalated my complaint to nodal and asked the exact reason for the rejection of the application.
I was told that I am already holding ONE card issued by BOB financial. i argued that ONE card is issued by FPL in which BOB Financial is a lending partner. but they didn't consider it.

Has anyone had this same experience?
Is anyone holding ONE card issued by BOB and still having another BOB Card (Etrena Premier etc..) ?
Any Suggestions?
I do. Actually, onecard is technically not considered their own card, so its not an issue.