• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem you are facing with BOB Credit Card - Post your problem here

I applied for Premier and Got Select.
I didn't escalated this issue further as I only need BOB Card for Amazon Recharge & Bill Offer and other card offers.
They didn't asked for any income proofs nor did they did any verification. They straight away approved Select card and delivered it to me through speed post.
They acted like I thought. Damn Govt. Banks
I see only 1 advantage of having premier over select is lounge access. If it is not your preference then even Bob EASY will do the job i guess.

R0H17

TF Select
My BOB CC application is under process for almost 2 weeks now. A person did visit my house for physical verification about 1.5 weeks back, but there’s no change in application status.

Can anyone help me with this? I’m not able to locate BOB email to escalate this.

BOB CC Application # 230512900000194

R0H17

TF Select
My BOB CC application is under process for almost 2 weeks now. A person did visit my house for physical verification about 1.5 weeks back, but there’s no change in application status.

Can anyone help me with this? I’m not able to locate BOB email to escalate this.

BOB CC Application # 230512900000194
Update: I got the CRM email ID from this thread. I sent them an email and 10mins later I got a SMS saying that my card is approved and it will be dispatched shortly.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Eterna's 5 lacs spending milestone was completed in the 6th month after the card was issued to date, now more than 2 months have already gone after the 5 lacs milestone was achieved, Still, 20000 bonus points have been not received.
Already contacted BOB support, and now they are saying 20K bonus points will be created after 90 days of completing the anniversary, is this true?

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for BoB Eterna card but only got offer for 4 other cards. 1L limit with Premier. I dont expect to use the Premier card much as the net reward rate for international transactions is too less compared to SBI vistara prime card I have. Only interested in using Eterna.

Cibil is already hit. I am self employed and dont have 12L ITR.

Is it worth getting the premier card (1000/ year) and apply for upgrade? Or just forget about it for 1 year till my ITR improves.

Last edited:

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
MY BOB credit card application closed mid way. I already got a cibil enquiry BOB financial, if I refill the form will I get another enquiry? Is there some way to remove the CIBIL enquiry? I dont want to apply now.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for BOB Eterna sometime back but left it incomplete but they did a cibil enquiry. Now I have completed the application but they have done a fresh cibil enquiry. I reached out to crm@bobfinancial.com but they are saying they cannot remove the duplicate enquiry. Can some one with experience help with how to get them to remove duplicate enquiry?

sharma

TF Premier
I applied for BOB Eterna sometime back but left it incomplete but they did a cibil enquiry. Now I have completed the application but they have done a fresh cibil enquiry. I reached out to crm@bobfinancial.com but they are saying they cannot remove the duplicate enquiry. Can some one with experience help with how to get them to remove duplicate enquiry?
It happens bro when they reprocess it again.
Happened to me for kotak n hdf