• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Taking a Stand Against The Axis Bank Credit Card Circus

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was planning to apply for Atlas (Have an pre-approved offer) today since I need to invest more 25K in NPS this year before 31st Mar. Also as I have multiple travel plans in the upcoming months (around 5-6L) I feel Atlas benefits would have suited perfectly with the current reward structure. But with this Atlas fiasco, not sure I should apply it now. Any views/suggestions?

Currently holding:
HDFC DCB (plastic)
ICICI Sapphiro (dual)
SBI CASHBACK
Axis Ace
IDFC Wealth (only use it for BOGO)
Keeping bills and emailing them is not a big deal, but its a thing that we are not supposed to do.
But yeah, if you can save 5k-10k and If you value reward points over convenience then sure.

mj01

TF Select
I was confused between Axis Atlas and Yes Bank Marquee just a few weeks back. I guess I made the right choice here! One thing is sure I definitely won't get a paid Axis card anytime in the near future.

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was confused between Axis Atlas and Yes Bank Marquee just a few weeks back. I guess I made the right choice here! One thing is sure I definitely won't get a paid Axis card anytime in the near future.
definitely a smart choice

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Status update for rest of the users. Not sure what is going on with others, however, on my case, I haven't heard anything back from Axis bank yet. I was told it'll take 5 days, its more than that. I sent a follow up mail to them.

Background : My Atlas reward points were blocked on 11-March. I sent an email to them on 12th asking for what they need. On 13th, they sent me the details of transactions in question. On 14th, I spent 2 hours collecting docs and then sent it to them. On 15th, Axis said they are working on activation of edge rewards and they'll update in 5 days. No update till today, and the rewards portal still not working for me - I sent them a reminder.

vine

TF Premier
Status update for rest of the users. Not sure what is going on with others, however, on my case, I haven't heard anything back from Axis bank yet. I was told it'll take 5 days, its more than that. I sent a follow up mail to them.

Background : My Atlas reward points were blocked on 11-March. I sent an email to them on 12th asking for what they need. On 13th, they sent me the details of transactions in question. On 14th, I spent 2 hours collecting docs and then sent it to them. On 15th, Axis said they are working on activation of edge rewards and they'll update in 5 days. No update till today, and the rewards portal still not working for me - I sent them a reminder.

Please keep harassing them on phone, email, twitter, facebook, Instagram

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I followed up again, and I got a fairly similar canned response that they are working on it and they'll let me know when they resolve it.

1711710447620.png

I'll try calling the customer care and see if there is any resolution possible. Where can I escalate this to? Any email ID to escalate within Axis Bank or with any govt or financial institution?

What other users affected by this are doing? Did you all get the resolution?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
People have time to read and comment on posts, but not finding time to submit invoices. Rings suspicion.
Apart from flight and hotel booking done online, it is quite difficult to gather invoices for other spending done while travelling.
One can have considerable spending on dining, ad-hoc accommodations, and activities. Most of these are offline POS transactions.

PS: I never faced this issue personally but I feel that it is absurd to ask for these invoices 6 months down the line.
Maybe they should add a disclaimer when approving the card that users should keep all invoices if they want to use the card without issues.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Apart from flight and hotel booking done online, it is quite difficult to gather invoices for other spending done while travelling.
One can have considerable spending on dining, ad-hoc accommodations, and activities. Most of these are offline POS transactions.

PS: I never faced this issue personally but I feel that it is absurd to ask for these invoices 6 months down the line.
Maybe they should add a disclaimer when approving the card that users should keep all invoices if they want to use the card without issues.
So do we need to hire an accountant for our axis cc spending??