• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank Wealth Programme

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1) Wealth variant. For pvt they are asking 25L MF relationship.
2) 5L, but got opened when they were running an offer to make all account wealth variant with 5L cheque and can keep 25K mab going forward.
3) Keeping 25K mab in primary account. They have not been able link my family account in family grouping since last 6mth and their issue resolution process looks like is non existent! But have not faced any other issue except family grouping.
4) Was being offered select without docs and wealth card with docs. So I declined both at the moment.
5) No, new relationship for me but my dad and spouse had accounts.
6) Pls DM me and I'll share their details for Kol. But do note, like all other banks RM, they too are only interested in selling you stuff you don't need like ULIP or MFs. So do not fall for that.
Their app is by far the best banking app i have used.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
2) 5L, but got opened when they were running an offer to make all account wealth variant with 5L cheque and can keep 25K mab going forward.
3) Keeping 25K mab in primary account. They have not been able link my family account in family grouping since last 6mth and their issue resolution process looks like is non existent! But have not faced any other issue except family grouping.
4) Was being offered select without docs and wealth card with docs. So I declined both at the moment.
6) Pls DM me and I'll share their details for Kol. But do note, like all other banks RM, they too are only interested in selling you stuff you don't need like ULIP or MFs. So do not fall for that.
How can we come to know about the ongoing offers for account opening??
And what are the non maintenance charges??

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
check dm also are u facing any type of hidden charges?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can someone holding idfc wealth debit card confirm if they are getting 1 % cashback of online spends on cheq app for credit card bill payment?

yolofino

TF Premier
Can anyone DM me their IDFC RM's number if they can upgrade my account to Wealth variant if I deposit 5 lakh?

I already have a 25k AMB account but my RM is useless. My home branch is in Bangalore, not sure if other branch folks can help me in account upgrade.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Can anyone DM me their IDFC RM's number if they can upgrade my account to Wealth variant if I deposit 5 lakh?

I already have a 25k AMB account but my RM is useless. My home branch is in Bangalore, not sure if other branch folks can help me in account upgrade.
My branch is in Bangalore as well but he upgraded to only Select with 5L deposit.

suhailmz

TF Premier

I will DM you my RM’s number, even my branch is Bangalore and I upgraded to wealth with 5 lakh