• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

regarding idfc wealth

usha rani

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
I got my account opened a week ago and i received my normal welcome kit. I requested to upgrade to wealth and branch manager upgraded it to wealth i and will receive wealth welcome kit within a week. I do not made any txn on visa platinum card received with normal kit as i came to know that if i transacted on this card then i will not receive 8000 reward point on wealth debit card as points are on 1st transaction on debit card at account level.
I want to confirm whether it is true or not.

And secondly I want to confirm that can i purchase amazon pay gift voucher from amazon of value greater than Rs.1000/-- to be eligible for 8000 rewards points on first transaction.I got little confused due to 3rd point in notes
idfc.png

Quantum

TF Premier
You will get 8000 welcome reward points on the first debit card transaction above Rs. 1000, ONLY if you transact using IDFC First Bank Wealth debit card.
Therefore, wait for the Wealth DC to arrive, then activate and transact over Rs. 1000.

Wallet upload and Amazon Pay eGift Card are two different things.

Once you get the Wealth DC, buy a Amazon Pay eGift Card of little more than Rs. 1000 i.e. 1100.
And you will get the 8000 welcome reward points in your account.

You could add this Amazon Pay eGift Card to your Amazon Pay balance.

usha rani

TF Buzz
You will get 8000 welcome reward points on the first debit card transaction above Rs. 1000, ONLY if you transact using IDFC First Bank Wealth debit card.
Therefore, wait for the Wealth DC to arrive, then activate and transact over Rs. 1000.

Wallet upload and Amazon Pay eGift Card are two different things.

Once you get the Wealth DC, buy a Amazon Pay eGift Card of little more than Rs. 1000 i.e. 1100.
And you will get the 8000 welcome reward points in your account.

You could add this Amazon Pay eGift Card to your Amazon Pay balance.
Okay.. got it.
Thanks for help.