• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank Wealth Programme

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They consider your base account AMB which is 25k.
Got it.

I had opened saving accounts with 10K AMB and got all of them grouped and upgraded to Wealth.

But only a few do get penalty for AMB now and then - which was strange, as I expected all to be Zero AMB post Wealth upgrade. Clearly not the case.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Got it.

I had opened saving accounts with 10K AMB and got all of them grouped and upgraded to Wealth.

But only a few do get penalty for AMB now and then - which was strange, as I expected all to be Zero AMB post Wealth upgrade. Clearly not the case.
If you've opened with 10k AMB, then just need to maintain 10k. Not 25k.

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.
Their product and services are very well designed but their charming ladies and tie-sporting gentlemen at your services are good for nothing.

I had a very bad experience. Their procedure is a bit arbitrary.

My friend and I opened a savings account on the same day with 25000:- as the initial deposit. Both of us raised the balance later on.

My friend got the Wealth debit card and Wealth credit card while maintaining a MAB of balance 25 lacs.

I was maintaining 66 lacs. It was steady for about 4 months and then it can to 28 lacs. I got their SELECT CC and a similar debit card that allows only domestic lounge access.

I asked them to look into the matter and they could resolve the issue.

I closed the account after getting a highly frustrating experience.

HDFC Bank gave me Diners Club Black CC which is LTF without having a savings account with them. This card gives me and my wife (addon cardholder) unlimited airport lounge access across the world.

Axis Bank gave me their Magnus CC without having a savings account with them. This card gives me unlimited airport lounge access across the world and my wife (addon cardholder, unlimited within India, and 8 international lounge access as accompanying guests).

These two are much better solutions for me as opposed to having a wealth relationship with IDFC Bank.

I am now looking for a zero-balance savings account with IDFC Bank just to take advantage of the higher rates of interest on a Savings Account.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Their product and services are very well designed but their charming ladies and tie-sporting gentlemen at your services are good for nothing.

I had a very bad experience. Their procedure is a bit arbitrary.

My friend and I opened a savings account on the same day with 25000:- as the initial deposit. Both of us raised the balance later on.

My friend got the Wealth debit card and Wealth credit card while maintaining a MAB of balance 25 lacs.

I was maintaining 66 lacs. It was steady for about 4 months and then it can to 28 lacs. I got their SELECT CC and a similar debit card that allows only domestic lounge access.

I asked them to look into the matter and they could resolve the issue.

I closed the account after getting a highly frustrating experience.

HDFC Bank gave me Diners Club Black CC which is LTF without having a savings account with them. This card gives me and my wife (addon cardholder) unlimited airport lounge access across the world.

Axis Bank gave me their Magnus CC without having a savings account with them. This card gives me unlimited airport lounge access across the world and my wife (addon cardholder, unlimited within India, and 8 international lounge access as accompanying guests).

These two are much better solutions for me as opposed to having a wealth relationship with IDFC Bank.

I am now looking for a zero-balance savings account with IDFC Bank just to take advantage of the higher rates of interest on a Savings Account.
Yes imo the concept of being a account holder and getting cc is not good for me too
Saying this since out of the 12 cards I have 8 cc with account banks which are not best rewarded cards
Axis bank Magnus card and Amex card are contributing towards airline and hotel loyalty rewards both no account with them
Got idfc wealth card with DF as ltf without account
So i believe account holders are not much privileged atleast in our country

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
H
1) Wealth variant. For pvt they are asking 25L MF relationship.
2) 5L, but got opened when they were running an offer to make all account wealth variant with 5L cheque and can keep 25K mab going forward.
3) Keeping 25K mab in primary account. They have not been able link my family account in family grouping since last 6mth and their issue resolution process looks like is non existent! But have not faced any other issue except family grouping.
4) Was being offered select without docs and wealth card with docs. So I declined both at the moment.
5) No, new relationship for me but my dad and spouse had accounts.
6) Pls DM me and I'll share their details for Kol. But do note, like all other banks RM, they too are only interested in selling you stuff you don't need like ULIP or MFs. So do not fall for that.
Their app is by far the best banking app i have used.
Hey bro can you please share RM's number? I want to open wealth account for wealth CC. Will the intial deposit of 5L suffice

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Hey bro can you please share RM's number? I want to open wealth account for wealth CC. Will the intial deposit of 5L suffice
That was special offer for a specific period of time. Now the requirement for wealth account is 10L initial deposit. For 5L, they're offering Select account.

Moreover you won't get CC on the basis of your account Variant. IDFC doesn't consider your savings account for CC application.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That was special offer for a specific period of time. Now the requirement for wealth account is 10L initial deposit. For 5L, they're offering Select account.

Moreover you won't get CC on the basis of your account Variant. IDFC doesn't consider your savings account for CC application.
I see I have DCB tried applying online but on C2C basis it doesn't show DCB as option and getting rejected despite having 6L limit

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Any way to get wealth negotiating with RM?

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One of the community member got it with 5L deposit during year ending. You can try calling IDFC and negotiate with your area's wealth relationship manager. If you're lucky, he'll agree to open it.
Actually the closest branch to my location is 125 km and I googled I couldn't get any contact of the branch can you provide details of any RM?