• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST WEALTH

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
Hi
I want to ask after transfering 10L , how much time i should take to contact customer care of idfc bank for wealth upgrade for example I transferred 10L today i.e 2/4/2024 when should i mail them for wealth upgrade.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi
I want to ask after transfering 10L , how much time i should take to contact customer care of idfc bank for wealth upgrade for example I transferred 10L today i.e 2/4/2024 when should i mail them for wealth upgrade.
When is your account opened ?
Go to branch tell them you will do RTGS FOR 10 LAKH
IF THEY INITIATE FOR WEALTH
if denied move on without saying a word to different branch

For new account 5 lakh IP is enough ..
They will come and do it at your home

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz
When is your account opened ?
Go to branch tell them you will do RTGS FOR 10 LAKH
IF THEY INITIATE FOR WEALTH
if denied move on without saying a word to different branch

For new account 5 lakh IP is enough ..
They will come and do it at your home
Firstly thank you for reply
Their is one rm assigned he only opened the account because of balance target as he is close relative of my friend . Now when i asked him i will do transfer he is giving reasons like a system that it will take time for the balance to show it for wealth and if you keep it for a month , in his system it will look like 10L avg account then he will do it. I also asked him that i want to opened account of my friend’s mother he will give 5L cheque at opening on sureity of immediately wealth upgrade. But again he is talking like customer care you can’t have wealth with 5L you can have select with it.

Naman@Jain

TF Buzz

Same day scenario posted here.
Any RM Reference can you provide to do it in 3 days.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Their is one rm assigned he only opened the account because of balance target as he is close relative of my friend . Now when i asked him i will do transfer he is giving reasons like a system that it will take time for the balance to show it for wealth and if you keep it for a month , in his system it will look like 10L avg account then he will do it. I also asked him that i want to opened account of my friend’s mother he will give 5L cheque at opening on sureity of immediately wealth upgrade. But again he is talking like customer care you can’t have wealth with 5L you can have select with it.
Probably a new joinee

Call customer care & ask for callback from branch . Mention to customer care u only want to talk to BM or assigned wealth rm

If I don't want to harm that friend friend guy

Then ask him to do wealth by hook or crook or u will complaint.

Within first 5-7 days request can be taken .
He is either newbie or cunning .

sidp

TF Ace
H
Their is one rm assigned he only opened the account because of balance target as he is close relative of my friend . Now when i asked him i will do transfer he is giving reasons like a system that it will take time for the balance to show it for wealth and if you keep it for a month , in his system it will look like 10L avg account then he will do it. I also asked him that i want to opened account of my friend’s mother he will give 5L cheque at opening on sureity of immediately wealth upgrade. But again he is talking like customer care you can’t have wealth with 5L you can have select with itit.
he is focused on his target. Many people have done it instantly after credit.
There is no home branch concept in idfc. Go to another branch if possible.

Reactions: SSV

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@SSV after consent link for upgrade account
Do we need to maintain untill upgraded or
One can. Remove after consent link

After how much time of consent given do they upgrade for new account

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi
Let me know if you still need help .

SpidySpider

TF Premier
Is there any major difference between select and wealth account other than reward points cap? Also are there any non maintenance charges or downgrading happening on non maintenance in wealth account?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Is there any major difference between select and wealth account other than reward points cap? Also are there any non maintenance charges or downgrading happening on non maintenance in wealth account?
Wealth dc is far superior in non spend.
Better fund 5 lakh

Earning points in idfc leads to account freeze.
U need to maintain 25 k
Post upgrade with 5 lakh for wealth( usual ) they might ask 10 l
U need to negotiate

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Wealth has international lounge access whereas select has domestic, insurance is in barred category unless you pay through some apps, only few people use golf benefits imo & rsa is same for both if I am not wrong?
If in your mind u have decided to go for select .
Please do it