• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

POLL || IDFC FUTURE FIRST

#aniket

TF Ace
Mera bhot rarely outside jana hota h mostly interiors m rhta hu chahe ghar ho ya shop ya hotel or whatever is left. Last year september m jab idfc ka scene pta chala toh account open karne branch par gya(online nhi kara kyuki mujhe wealth account chaiye tha). Maine wha jake bola account open karna h toh wo log niddalo ki trah ignore kar rhe the. I thought ki kya useless bank h new branch h phir bhi customer ko value nhi dere, In comparison jab first time hdfc m gya tha toh unhone Tea + samosa serve kara tha(it was winter time).

Maine unko(idfc branch walo ko) phirse bola account open karwana h koi karega then one of them said sir thoda wait kar lijiye banda ae rha h after 20 minutes banda aya aur bolta sir hmare pass 25k MAB wala account h aur apko 1 lakh ka cheque initilally dena hoga agree h toh open karta hu. I said mujhe two accounts open karne h 10k mab and future first and i want to upgrade 10k mab to wealth. He said sir apka 10k wala account to open kar denge but future first name se koi account nhi h. Phir mene usko bola ki ek bar apne manager se bat karlo usne bina bat karre direct bola ki aisa koi account h hi nhi. Phir mene usko idfc website par account show kara then he said college id is mandatory. I said its not mandatory if you want you can open it for me. Wo mna karta rha then manager se bhi bat hui wo bhi mna karta rha ki without id nhi hoga. Phir wo log bhanne dhunde lagge ki apko wealth account chaiye toh zero mab account ka kya karoge toh maine unka C kata by saying ki mujhe visa signature dc chaiye jo sirf future first account par milta h. After all of this they still denied future first.

Then i am being my self(baniya boy) started to show off money to them. Took out my galaxy fold and iphone(yes i keep two phones) + my car keys and started to chat with my friend about the property i recently bought ( This property part is fake, just a show off). Then maine time na hone ka act kiya like i am very busy bsuinessman and asked them about current accounts also and door step banking (m unko manipulate karra tha and i am very good at this). Iske bad maine apni chque book nikali aur ek cheque show kara high amount ka (It was a new branch so they were in need of customers, specially HNI's) and i said ki ye mera initial funding h weath account ke liye par ye sirf tab dunga jab future first account open karoge. They immediately agreed on both accounts.

Even after agreeing they were unable to find future first account in thier tab then i asked them to let me check it then they gave me the tab and i opened the account myself. btw while account opening it asked me for the college details and i choosed my nearby one thats it.

Itna lamba paragraph toh kabhi school m bhi nhi likha maine lol.
Aapka story sunke maja aaya ...😂

Best lines:

Maine uska C kata ki mujhe Signature DC chahiye ....

M unko manipulate kar raha tha and I am very good at this. 💀

techt

TF Legend
mera toh itna bura time chal rha hai, har jagah devaluation hi devaluation ho rha hai.
Forget it.
My reputation itself is devalued when someone called me Raga.
Season 4 Pain GIF by The Simpsons

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Nope.
I was bullied for having mb+ with 12cl. I tolerated it.
I was humiliated for not composing a shayari in rhyming, which was not even a shayari in the first place. I tolerated this too.
But calling me RaGa is crossing the line.
Sarcastic Anil Kapoor GIF by Amazon miniTV
Felling sad with 59 others .

If u win send me 8k pm taka Tak

Last edited:
Try searching affiliated University.
Most probably, the affiliated University would be available!
Or best thing is to take confirmation regarding the same over mail !
Itna lamba paragraph toh kabhi school m bhi nhi likha maine lol.
IDFC Bank Future First account ka koi maximum age limit hai Keya ? I'm done my graduation in 2019 and masters in 2021 from "University of Kalyani" this is in the list of eligible college list.

Last edited:

quino

TF Premier
Mere toh wealth account par bhi Rm nhi h.
they are moving to a virtual RM model. i got assigned one just today. my previous RM was removed from my account too.
What was your process from beginning
& Amount u had in account
opened normal ff account. 3 months later i put funds and asked to share consent link. nothing special about the initial acc variant for upgradation, it's just in our head.

if there's sufficient MAB, the system will automatically generate the upgrade offer in which case it'll be a simple case of sharing consent link. otherwise, somebody will have to raise an SR for manual upgradation of acc then it may take days-weeks.

they are moving to a virtual RM model. i got assigned one just today. my previous RM was removed from my account too.
Might be.
opened normal ff account. 3 months later i put funds and asked to share consent link. nothing special about the initial acc variant for upgradation, it's just in our head.

if there's sufficient MAB, the system will automatically generate the upgrade offer in which case it'll be a simple case of sharing consent link. otherwise, somebody will have to raise an SR for manual upgradation of acc then it may take days-weeks.
I don't think they have auto upgrade thing. They usually send a consent link after which it takes around 2 weeks to get upgraded. Btw there is no benefits (except of lounge and dc reward limit) of HNI account in idfc.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

So u put fund after 3 month & your rm did it for you

quino

TF Premier
I don't think they have auto upgrade thing.
they do, the offer is generated automatically & the auto-mail takes months to send. and before then generally the rm calls u up saying upgrade offer is live on ur acc & shares consent link.
So u put fund after 3 month
yes
your rm did it for you
no, my rm was a wealth RM, so he didn't give a damn about my ff account. i had to goto the biggest & oldest branch in my city & told BM to upgrade. he called my RM & scolded him why my acc wasn't upgraded yet & made one of the asst. managers to send me the consent link.