• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth Account eligibility requirement and benefits

Quantum

TF Premier
Hello,

IDFC website doesn't seem to list the eligibility criteria for opening an IDFC First Wealth Account.
From your recent first hand experience, could you please share the eligibility criteria?
Does the criteria need to be maintained throughout the lifetime of the Wealth account, similar to Axis Burgundy account, to avoid account downgrade?
Also, what credit cards one can expect or negotiate to get offered?
FYI, I'm not an existing IDFC customer.
Thanks!

Last edited:

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
location is Delhi

I deposited 10L in my bank account last week and requested for a Wealth program at the branch with a bank employee. He sent me a link to approve for privilege banking and replied that just wait till next week and your existing account will be upgraded to wealth. It's been a week and till now my bank account has not been upgraded to wealth and also that bank employee is not picking his phone. Should I wait for few more days?
Any Update?
I called my local branch guy, he agreed but then hasn't responded to last text. Will call him today.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got my IDFC regular saving account converted to Wealth account in LESS THAN 24 HRS!

I have been maintaining 25k AMB in my account.
Yesterday I called my VRM and told her that I would like to convert my acc to wealth. She asked me to fund my acc with 10L and then she will take the request.
I did fund transfer over the call itself and then she took my consent for upgradation.
Today I have already received Wealth onboarding mail from IDFC.

Last edited: