• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth Account eligibility requirement and benefits

Quantum

TF Premier
Hello,

IDFC website doesn't seem to list the eligibility criteria for opening an IDFC First Wealth Account.
From your recent first hand experience, could you please share the eligibility criteria?
Does the criteria need to be maintained throughout the lifetime of the Wealth account, similar to Axis Burgundy account, to avoid account downgrade?
Also, what credit cards one can expect or negotiate to get offered?
FYI, I'm not an existing IDFC customer.
Thanks!

Last edited:

jetesh

TF Premier
I m suffering the same bro .
They just want me to open new account
Which I don't want to
There are a few options, in my opinion: if your present RM is taking a while, you can either open a new account or open accounts for your parents, siblings, or spouse.

And attach your account to that account.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
There are a few options, in my opinion: if your present RM is taking a while, you can either open a new account or open accounts for your parents, siblings, or spouse.

Opened future first account
So it's zero balance
Why to let it go

jetesh

TF Premier

SpidySpider

TF Premier
Is there any major difference between select and wealth account other than reward points cap? Also are there any non maintenance charges or downgrading happening on non maintenance in wealth account?