• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Infinia Credit Card?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i recently got axis bank magnus credit card with 3 lakh rs. limit, i also want HDFC Infinia or Dinners club black, i already have hdfc bank money back credit card with 50,000 rs limit on it. im using that card for more than 2 years but i still have not got any upgrade/limit enhancement offer (Note :- i dont use that account and my credit card much) because the rewards are very low.

i want infinia or DCB but dont know whats the best way for it. i dont have income documents for infinia

as i have said i have axis bank magnus card with 3 lakh limit but i can not apply for hdfc banks card with card2card method because HDFC only gives one card per customer, nor im getting any upgrade offer/limit increase offer in my hdfc bank credit card.

please help if you know something about it

Solution
Floor Limit for DCB - 5L
Floor Limit for Infinia - 10L
Requirement for Infinia - a) 10L limit on HDFC CC and b) 7.5L+ spends in last 6months
If you hold HDFC Moneyback with 50k - you won't be getting an upgrade to even Millennia whose floor limit is 1L.
I would suggest you, email HDFC regarding your limit enhancement mentioning that you have other bank cards with a certain limit.
Frankly speaking, you won't get a DCB upgrade unless your HDFC card limit is 5L.

Please go through this thread

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Floor Limit for DCB - 5L
Requirement for Infinia - a) 10L limit on HDFC CC and b) 7.5L+ spends in last 6months
If you hold HDFC Moneyback with 50k - you won't be getting an upgrade to even Millennia whose floor limit is 1L.
I would suggest you, email HDFC regarding your limit enhancement mentioning that you have other bank cards with a certain limit.
Frankly speaking, you won't get a DCB upgrade unless your HDFC card limit is 5L.

Last edited:
Solution

Gautham

TF Premier
i recently got axis bank magnus credit card with 3 lakh rs. limit, i also want HDFC Infinia or Dinners club black, i already have hdfc bank money back credit card with 50,000 rs limit on it. im using that card for more than 2 years but i still have not got any upgrade/limit enhancement offer (Note :- i dont use that account and my credit card much) because the rewards are very low.

i want infinia or DCB but dont know whats the best way for it. i dont have income documents for infinia

as i have said i have axis bank magnus card with 3 lakh limit but i can not apply for hdfc banks card with card2card method because HDFC only gives one card per customer, nor im getting any upgrade offer/limit increase offer in my hdfc bank credit card.

If you looking to use Magnus to its full potential, it will eat up 1lakh/month. So even if you get DCB card, would you be able to get back the value of the fee with your remaining spends?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you looking to use Magnus to its full potential, it will eat up 1lakh/month. So even if you get DCB card, would you be able to get back the value of the fee with your remaining spends?
Yes DCB and Infinia will be still useful to me... i guss infinia would be much better because free of infinia gets recovered through welcome benefits.

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Floor Limit for DCB - 5L

Does sending mail actually works? for increasing limit? and can you please tell in which email id of HDFC bank i have to send the mail

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Floor Limit for DCB - 5L

and do you think, if i cancel my HDFC credit card and apply for a fresh card using card2card with my magnus card will get me more limit? i have 3 lakh limit in my magnus

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
and do you think, if i cancel my HDFC credit card and apply for a fresh card using card2card with my magnus card will get me more limit? i have 3 lakh limit in my magnus
Does sending mail actually works? for increasing limit? and can you please tell in which email id of HDFC bank i have to send the mail

Yes. but, you have to wait for at least 3-6months before applying again.

Email ID: PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ur best bet is to spend on moneyback for 2 weeks, then send email or letter to chennai hdfc and ask them for limit enhancement

Once limit is enhanced , try to upgrade to regalia/millennia

Then use new card aggressively and repeat

Once ur 5L limit u can apply for dcb

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Floor Limit for DCB - 5L

It now 12 lakh for infinia

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Practically speaking jumping from 50k to 5 lakhs limit will take aggresive spend and have no one can guarantee what limit enchantment limit that would be so i suggest use magnus and spend 1 lakhs and get 5k each month and spend rest of those spend on millennial in year or two you will get to 4 lakhs and then email to hdfc

Last edited:

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge

why do u want to get DCB/Infania ?
Magnus any day beat both if your spend is 1lk/month
you'll not get 6.2 % return

also DCB is practically useless card now except for unlimited lounge access ( but how often do u need that) , still some value is left in Infania.
if your spend in on smartbuy then only you'll get the value for Infania , for other spend again Infania is below par as compared to other card

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
why do u want to get DCB/Infania ?
Magnus any day beat both if your spend is 1lk/month
you'll not get 6.2 % return

also DCB is practically useless card now except for unlimited lounge access ( but how often do u need that) , still some value is left in Infania.
if your spend in on smartbuy then only you'll get the value for Infania , for other spend again Infania is below par as compared to other card
Magnus > Eterna > Ultimate solves mostly all the genuine spenders. (considering Infinia is hard to get for new people).

shantanu

TF Buzz
Have MoneyBack Platinum with 8.68L Master Card Variant. Got upgrade to Regalia World (Master Card) offer. I need Infinia. Should i accept this request and then request for infinia or mail them for Infinia directly (Was rejected previously with 43 L as gross Salary [Non RSU's]). I am a salaried employee with 48 L as Gross Salary in IT industry.

Have MRCC with 13.5L as limit and Magnus with 4.35L as limit.

Last edited: