• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia WILL I GET INFINIA

i m going to apply hdfc infina credit card, i m applying card to card with axis MAGNUS it is 10 months old card and today my limit increasd from 5lakhs to 15lakhs,
will i get infina ???????

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
guys guys......
First of all I m not 100% sure that I will get infina card, once go through below video

, their is possibility of getting the the ,
Guys how are asking how my magnus card limit increased from 5 to 15lakhs, actually I took this card in April 2023 with limit 5lakh now I don't need this card bez it's useless for me yesterday I called axis customer care first I asked to upgrade or downgrade my axis they told few options after that I asked is their limit increase option they told me it can be increased so I told them to increase and increase 5 to 15lakh they told their is option to take axis reserve card,
I rejected it.
thank you

Are you sure about this. Last i checked retention team can not increase the credit limit

Noaxis

TF Buzz
Infinia is possible against FD - INR12Lacs FDR is what they would need (80% of FDR is given as limit, so for limit of INR10 lacs for infinia, you need approximately INR12Lacs FDR)
However, FDR would remain under lien as long as card is active.

Magnus Limit Enhancement - Even I got directly from INR5.0 Lacs to INR 14.05Lacs (no negotiation, pre approved offer, clicked and limit was increased basis my spends)

Tried using Axis Statement for limit enhancement for HDFC CC so that I can further negotiate for Infinia basis that, but they have asked for income documents. Provided, fingers crossed.
So card to card limit enhancement doesn't work with HDFC it seems.

Update: Too little limit enhancement. Increased from 3.31 Lacs to 5.00 lacs.

Still far from Infinia 🥲

Last edited:

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Infinia is possible against FD - INR12Lacs FDR is what they would need (80% of FDR is given as limit, so for limit of INR10 lacs for infinia, you need approximately INR12Lacs FDR)

Magnus Limit Enhancement - Even I got directly from INR5.0 Lacs to INR 14.05Lacs (no negotiation, pre approved offer, clicked and limit was increased basis my spends)

Tried using Axis Statement for limit enhancement for HDFC CC so that I can further negotiate for Infinia basis that, but they have asked for income documents. Provided, fingers crossed.
Reconfirm once. Infinia against FD has been stopped. They aren't even giving DCB against FD.

Also, there's a new rule. Max they can cap 10L FD for a card issuance for 8L CL. Can't do 12L anymore. That's also only till regalia gold. Nothing higher

TF Premier

I have 9.2L limit on Amex MRCC and 5.67L on DCB. Asked HDFC to match the credit limit on MRCC. They are asking for income documents and offered 50K limit enhancement only.

Noaxis

TF Buzz
Yeah even last I checked they stopped basis FD.
Reconfirm once. Infinia against FD has been stopped. They aren't even giving DCB against FD.

Also, there's a new rule. Max they can cap 10L FD for a card issuance for 8L CL. Can't do 12L anymore. That's also only till regalia gold. Nothing higher

My very close relative got it 3 months back against FD.

Not sure if there's any change in the policy after that.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My very close relative got it 3 months back against FD.

Not sure if there's any change in the policy after that.
Depends from branch to branch and location to location.

Majority cases assume 90-95% they stopped issuing against FD. Unless the manager and branch needed funds they can get approvals on special cases. Technically and officially they stopped issuing Infinia against FD.

Update: Too little limit enhancement. Increased from 3.31 Lacs to 5.00 lacs.

Still far from Infinia 🥲
Will i get infinia against fd like 100 percent and do u get magnus too please tell me