• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia WILL I GET INFINIA

i m going to apply hdfc infina credit card, i m applying card to card with axis MAGNUS it is 10 months old card and today my limit increasd from 5lakhs to 15lakhs,
will i get infina ???????

guys guys......
First of all I m not 100% sure that I will get infina card, once go through below video

, their is possibility of getting the the ,
Guys how are asking how my magnus card limit increased from 5 to 15lakhs, actually I took this card in April 2023 with limit 5lakh now I don't need this card bez it's useless for me yesterday I called axis customer care first I asked to upgrade or downgrade my axis they told few options after that I asked is their limit increase option they told me it can be increased so I told them to increase and increase 5 to 15lakh they told their is option to take axis reserve card,
I rejected it.
thank you

Dear new member, pls search for hdfc infinia and you will find it invite only cc.. c2c for hdfc infnia I'm not sure you can opt that way, might work with good HNI balance or through RM/BM if you have an existing relationship.
m not a new member, I m in this credit card things from past 5 years , I have around 14 to 15 credit cards, I already have have ICICI Amazon pay card with 5lakhs limit with 5 year old card.
I just seen this video again so I want to know more

1. How did you manage to increase your limit from 5 lakhs to 15 lacs?

2. Do you have the contact number of any agent in Mumbai who can do card to card for HDFC Infinia ?
Or are you just assuming that such an agent exists?

3. You can negotiate with RM/BM for a paid HDFC infinia if you invest in a ULIP 2 lakh every year for 10 years +.
They need to earn a lot of commission out of you and you need to bargain for Infinia.
So that it is mutually beneficial.

Please calculate how much commission they are earning out of you and if you can extract much more than that out of your Infinia card
1st question answerd ,
2nd i also dont know i m in delhi i will try now to search
3rd i dont know all this ,
i thing the best think you can do if really need infinia card go with FD route

Owing to increase in risk weights , C2C on infinia is not possible. Earlier , it used to happen with 10-15 lakhs limit on existing card ( This is not a approval route but an RM with strong connects with the underwriting team can get this done, all it requires is a product approval which RM needs to get but there has to be an existing relationship with hdfc ) . This process is no longer in existence. High chances are you might land yourself with DCB or regalia gold through an agent .
ok got it once i will try ,then which are the best cards can i get with this 15lakh limit?

drsel

TF Legend
You can get Magnus Burgundy, when you open a Burgundy savings account and deposit 30 lacs in fixed deposits.

But HDFC Infinia cannot be obtained by fixed deposit route , even though it is inferior to Magnus Burgundy

hysteriadoc

TF Select
You can't get parallel Credit limit as with onther bank CCs for Hdfc CCs. Even if you have 15 L limit on other cards, Hdfc wont give you that much. However, take any Hdfc CC you are offered and try to negotiate for the maximum possible Credit limit on it. It will help you upgrade to Infinia within the next 6 months to 1 year.