• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia WILL I GET INFINIA

i m going to apply hdfc infina credit card, i m applying card to card with axis MAGNUS it is 10 months old card and today my limit increasd from 5lakhs to 15lakhs,
will i get infina ???????

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i m going to apply hdfc infina credit card, i m applying card to card with axis MAGNUS it is 10 months old card and today my limit increasd from 5lakhs to 15lakhs,
N o o .
Infinia is invite card / if u get upgraded.

Try dcb / regalia gold etc with good limit .then try to upgrade for infinia.

Or beat the custom get infinia c2c u will become next @S S V . Giving tips for Infinia 🥸

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Dear new member, pls search for hdfc infinia and you will find it invite only cc.. c2c for hdfc infnia I'm not sure you can opt that way, might work with good HNI balance or through RM/BM if you have an existing relationship.

drsel

TF Legend
1. How did you manage to increase your limit from 5 lakhs to 15 lacs?

2. Do you have the contact number of any agent in Mumbai who can do card to card for HDFC Infinia ?
Or are you just assuming that such an agent exists?

3. You can negotiate with RM/BM for a paid HDFC infinia if you invest in a ULIP 2 lakh every year for 10 years +.
They need to earn a lot of commission out of you and you need to bargain for Infinia.
So that it is mutually beneficial.

Please calculate how much commission they are earning out of you and if you can extract much more than that out of your Infinia card

Last edited:

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Owing to increase in risk weights , C2C on infinia is not possible. Earlier , it used to happen with 10-15 lakhs limit on existing card ( This is not a approval route but an RM with strong connects with the underwriting team can get this done, all it requires is a product approval which RM needs to get but there has to be an existing relationship with hdfc ) . This process is no longer in existence. High chances are you might land yourself with DCB or regalia gold through an agent .

Eye of Ajay

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Not only CASA any HL/CL/PL also helps a lot for my invite the CL, PL & CASA together made the difference and also got it FYF due to upgrade.

The best way to go about to get the invite is to get Regalia Gold with a high limit & high spends.