• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long to wait after 7.5 lac spend for Infinia

akmittal

TF Buzz
I have spent around 7.5 lac in last 6 months. I have DCB with 15 lac of limit. When should I apply for upgrade and which process is most optimal?

sanzz

TF Buzz
I have spent around 7.5 lac in last 6 months. I have DCB with 15 lac of limit. When should I apply for upgrade and which process is most optimal?
Send a mail to priority or grievances no need to wait ..there are high chances if not all transactions are billed yet , HDFC forget to add unbilled transactions. Remind them to do so.
I sent mail a week later and had to ask them to check unbilled transactions too.

akmittal

TF Buzz
No further details?
No, It was a pretty generic reply.

We note from your email that have sought for upgradation of your Diners club black credit card to Infinia credit card. Basis your request, we have taken up for an appropriate review and currently upgrade offer is not available towards your card account. We also wish to clarify that the card upgradation would be reviewed based on internal parameters / guidelines laid down by the bank.

Further, we wish to assure you that the upgrade shall be reviewed periodically based on usage and payment pattern on the card account. We kindly request you to use the credit card and provide us with many more opportunities to serve you better.

akmittal

TF Buzz
Did you follow back on what the reasons were or try any other route by going through RM / branch?
My RM is pretty clueless about upgrade, he just says you are eligible send that form to Chennai office. Chennai office rejected last time(spend was less last time) so not sure how much he would be able to help.

BM also does not respond for upgrade.

I am planning to send form again after billing is done

ALOAK

TF Ace
My RM is pretty clueless about upgrade, he just says you are eligible send that form to Chennai office. Chennai office rejected last time(spend was less last time) so not sure how much he would be able to help.

BM also does not respond for upgrade.

I am planning to send form again after billing is done
Most of the RMs are clueless they are only busy trying to fleece your money suggesting wrong products. As an RM they should know abt all these things even if they do they ignore as commission is elsewhere.