• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wounded CIBIL. Too many hits.

telescope

TF Ace
In 2023 I applied for quite a few cards, some failed applications due to technical glitch like axis and yes bank, and also thanks to the credit line of indie (which I experimented but didn't get approved), I ended up with around 20 cibil hits at the end of the year.

My score dropped from around 800 to 749.

How to repair my cibil? I never ever have had any late payments. If I wait for 6 months or a year without any new applications, will these hits go away with improvement in score?

Last edited:

telescope

TF Ace
This hard enquiries will stay in your report for many years. But when you stay away from new credit card/loan applications from 6-12 months, your score will automatically come on track.
ok. but for banks, what matters to them? historical enquiries or recent ones?
paisabazar portal showing cibil hits for last 6 months only.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
In 2023 I applied for quite a few cards, some failed applications due to technical glitch like axis and yes bank, and also thanks to the credit line of indie (which I experimented but didn't get approved), I ended up with around 20 cibil hits at the end of the year.

My score dropped from around 800 to 749.

How to repair my cibil? I never ever have had any late payments. If I wait for 6 months or a year without any new applications, will these hits go away with improvement in score?
Cibil is there to be hit 😂.
749 is not good must be something else
It obusly would have got recovered..
765+ is more than enough .