• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil Hit | Need Help

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
Hey Guys,

I had applied for a new SBI Card and they declined. A cibil hit was made and I've been trying to get it removed.

The screenshot will explain everything below. Kindly help and provide your suggestions.

Regards,
Dhruvit Screenshot_20230925-124353.png

Solution
Hey Guys,

I had applied for a new SBI Card and they declined. A cibil hit was made and I've been trying to get it removed.

The screenshot will explain everything below. Kindly help and provide your suggestions.

Regards,
Dhruvit Screenshot_20230925-124353.png
This is the main purpose of CIBIL.
When you apply , when it doesn't meet their criteria they will reject..and an enquiry will be made and stored in your credit history. You just can't ask them to remove the enquiry just because you haven't got the card.it defeats the purpose

Sajid

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I applied for SC smart card in July but couldn't submit the application because my permanent city was not there in the drop-down list. No credit Enquiry was made.

In August, applied for Scapia Card, after entering personal details and PAN straight away got rejected with no offer currently. They have mailed the exact rejection reason also as too many credit enquiries. Again no hard enquiries.

Whereas got two unnecessary PL enquiries' from ICICI last year while trying to open an online account. Third enquiry was made while opting for a FD card.
I too got an enquiry for getting fd card from icici , but whats the use of enquiry here 😂