• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil dropped from 792 to 785 but didn't apply any card or loan. No notifications in Cibil too.

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys
I checked my score in Cibil app 3 days ago. It dropped from 792 to 785.
I didn't apply for any new card or LE or loan.
The last hit from the CIBIL notifications I can see is of May.
The utilisation is 4% since January.
I took a no cost EMI which finished in June mid when the latest statement was generated.
Any idea why the sudden hit from 792 to 785?

PapaSierra

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Do you have an HDFC card?

They have recently started reporting credit limit and if you were using higher percentage of your limit then the score will drop.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi guys
I took a no cost EMI which finished in June mid when the latest statement was generated.
Mostly will be for a couple of enquiries which could have happened with sbi or any such agents who have our copy data
Just guess only
To fully scrutiny u can get detailed subscription information from CIBIL if it’s that high concerning to u
FYI: Mine fluctuates between 780 and 802 always

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi guys
Try to check for full pdf report then will give you better idea why your cibil dropped.or check through gpay once a month. Or one score.

SSMV

TF Select
Mostly will be for a couple of enquiries which could have happened with sbi or any such agents who have our copy data
Just guess only
To fully scrutiny u can get detailed subscription information from CIBIL if it’s that high concerning to u
FYI: Mine fluctuates between 780 and 802 always
Same happened to me many credit card agents have enquired for cibil eben when i said i don't need credit card there are more than 100 enquiries from last 3 years and In that 50 enquires are by these fraud call agents

paresh22

TF Ace
@vaibhav111 @Wealth is my birth right! @Shivashankar
I have yearly subscription of CIBIL. I checked full PDF and like I mentioned above, the last enquiry was in May. But that didn't changed CIBIL.
Suddenly (now) 4 days ago, CIBIL dropped. That's why I'm confused like why this happened..
I don't think you should look into only enquiries.You should also look like any account newly opened or closed. Check which account has received update to cibil recently and determine which that card be that might have caused cibil drop.

ccgeek07

TF Premier
I have yearly subscription of CIBIL. I checked full PDF and like I mentioned above, the last enquiry was in May. But that didn't changed CIBIL.
Suddenly (now) 4 days ago, CIBIL dropped. That's why I'm confused like why this happened..
If you had your previous CIBIL Report, I would suggest you to compare both the old and new reports line by line. It might be possible there's something which is reported newly or mistakenly

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Search if any bnpl have a hidden impact since those are easily activated from paytm or MobiKwik wallets sometimes erroneously also