• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil score dropped by 16 points

asm07

TF Buzz
Hi,
I was having cibil score of 795. Around 3rd week of March I closed my Flipkart Pay Later and Amazon pay later. Yesterday I was checking cibil on one score app and it showed me my new score 779, dropped by 16 points. Flipkart pay later closure is not reported to cibil yet and surprisingly amazon pay later is reported closed even in a short period of time. Credit utilisation was 2% in February and 3% in March. I was hoping cibil will improve or at least remain constant after closing BNPL. Then why does it drop so many points?

Abhi5467

TF Select
My CIBIL is pretty stable got increased from 801 to 805. But Experian is down by 12 points to 739. The only thing I can predict is because of Axis CC instant loan. But the loan is not against the limit. I got instant loan more than my CC limit. But in report Axis reported the CC limit is only 10% of loan amount so the usage sky rocketed to whopping 800%.I won't be fighting Axis over this as is futile. I've only 2 enquiries and considering my CIBIL is stable from almost 5 months mostly above 800 but the Experian is like see-saw! I won't be applying for anything until end of this year. So I'm not too bothered but it only confuses customers what to believe 😮‍💨

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412-221646.png
    Screenshot_20240412-221646.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My CIBIL is pretty stable got increased from 801 to 805. But Experian is down by 12 points to 739. The only thing I can predict is because of Axis CC instant loan. But the loan is not against the limit. I got instant loan more than my CC limit. But in report Axis reported the CC limit is only 10% of loan amount so the usage sky rocketed to whopping 800%.I won't be fighting Axis over this as is futile. I've only 2 enquiries and considering my CIBIL is stable from almost 5 months mostly above 800 but the Experian is like see-saw! I won't be applying for anything until end of this year. So I'm not too bothered but it only confuses customers what to believe 😮‍💨
As long as cibil is in tact we don't need to worry about others.
As you said experian is very volatile..no need to take it into account. Very very few banks use it anyway

Last edited: