• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(UnResolved - again )Don't buy Apollo pharmacy gyftr vouchers for any CC

navam

TF Premier
Was using Apollo pharmacy gyftr vouchers quite regularly and blindly bought 5k worth today only to realise the option to use voucher is no longer there, so gonna run after "companies" to figure this shit out.
So avoid the pain, if you used to buy gyftr Apollo vouchers stop for now till they fix it.

UPDATE: it works on the desktop website, so you can use them on there. Seems like only mobile app is affected.
Update 08/09 : not available on app or web now

Last edited:

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Was using Apollo pharmacy gyftr vouchers quite regularly and blindly bought 5k worth today only to realise the option to use voucher is no longer there, so gonna run after "companies" to figure this shit out.
So avoid the pain, if you used to buy gyftr Apollo vouchers stop for now till I get them to they fix it.
Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 1.16.59 PM.png
still showing for me on desktop

navam

TF Premier
Ah I have never used desktop web, thanks for pointing out. so it's gone from mobile app then.
Now atleast my money won't go to waste!
Updating heading and description.

H2O

TF Premier
Same here. What the hell is this? How do I redeem
it's available on medicines only. You can apply it to selected items they have put some restrictions.
I used to buy Formula milk for my baby but they are not allowing it anymore not even from the stores, so I purchased baby diaspers.

Buttman

TF Premier
it's available on medicines only. You can apply it to selected items they have put some restrictions.
I used to buy Formula milk for my baby but they are not allowing it anymore not even from the stores, so I purchased baby diaspers.
I am buying medicines only mate. The option is gone as confirmed with their cs. Bunch of idiots running the show at Apollo.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Voucher redemption option not visible on apollo pharmacy website or mobile app.
Same here. What the hell is this? How do I redeem
Raise a complaint with gyftr along with order no and T&C's via app/ email.. you need written proofs for this complaint. It comes under sec 420, cheating. Either they will honor or will give you the refund

Last edited: