• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i apply for Unsecured LTF OneCard ?

Hi,
I recently got notification on mobile that i have a preapproved for LTF OneCard with 3.5L Limit provided by South Indian Bank.

Should i apply for it or ?

Whats your suggestion on this ?

skap9731

TF Select
one of my relatives are using onecard from south indian bank, so far so good for them.
i wouldn't really encourage anyone to go for one card given how bad the customer support is.
but 3.5 lacs limit along with a ltf metal card seems decent. if you have other cards with higher limit then you can avoid this. if this is the highest limit you've been offered so far, then surely think about it.

one of my relatives are using onecard from south indian bank, so far so good for them.
i wouldn't really encourage anyone to go for one card given how bad the customer support is.
but 3.5 lacs limit along with a ltf metal card seems decent. if you have other cards with higher limit then you can avoid this. if this is the highest limit you've been offered so far, then surely think about it.
i have APay card with 4.6L & HDFC Card with 1.5L