• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any method to get an Unsecured OneCard after closing a Secured OneCard?

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I used a Secured OneCard with a Fixed Deposit of 25,000rs for approximately a year. After that, I closed it because I got many Unsecured Cards and did not want to keep any Secured Card. However, after closing the Secured OneCard, I do not have the option to apply for an Unsecured OneCard. I have tried contacting them multiple times through various methods, such as calls, emails, and Twitter, but I am receiving the same response everywhere that once the card is closed, I will never be able to get it again.

It is confusing, as the purpose of getting a fixed deposit card is to eventually close it after improving one's CIBIL Score. So, to whom is OneCard offering an Unsecured Card?

Do anyone have any solution for this?

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I used a Secured OneCard with a Fixed Deposit of 25,000rs for approximately a year. After that, I closed it because I got many Unsecured Cards and did not want to keep any Secured Card. However, after closing the Secured OneCard, I do not have the option to apply for an Unsecured OneCard. I have tried contacting them multiple times through various methods, such as calls, emails, and Twitter, but I am receiving the same response everywhere that once the card is closed, I will never be able to get it again.

It is confusing, as the purpose of getting a fixed deposit card is to eventually close it after improving one's CIBIL Score. So, to whom is OneCard offering an Unsecured Card?

You cannot apply again anymore until they change the rules. also the onecard was reported as unscecured card instead of a secured one

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Simple answer - NO

images (14).jpeg

subinpk

TF Buzz
When I first looking for onecard somewhere it was written that "upgrade to unsecured card after getting a good credit score" not exact words but there it is...
Now they are not providing it