• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get an unsecured OneCard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky99

TF Buzz
One card doesn't alow me to apply for unsecured . So should i apply for secured fb based one card ? Is there any probability of getting unsecured one card future ?

As of now i am holding icici mmt , icici apay , bob easy & premier, rbl zomato ltf unsecured.

Solution
One card doesn't alow me to apply for unsecured . So should i apply for secured fb based one card ? Is there any probability of getting unsecured one card future ?

As of now i am holding icici mmt , icici apay , bob easy & premier, rbl zomato ltf unsecured.
Earlier my father was also getting secured one card cc he already have hdfc and indusind that time but still he was not able to get unsecured one card. So what i did i waited for about 2 months then suddenly i don't know why i installed one score app after fetching my cibil score from one score app they automatically unsecured one card with limit of 295000. If you want to try this you can try.

Bob78900

TF Premier

Earlier my father was also getting secured one card cc he already have hdfc and indusind that time but still he was not able to get unsecured one card. So what i did i waited for about 2 months then suddenly i don't know why i installed one score app after fetching my cibil score from one score app they automatically unsecured one card with limit of 295000. If you want to try this you can try.

Solution

SunnyM

TF Premier
I have the same question as I got the one metal card unsecured with 105000 limit and my dad who has a better cibil than me and has already got an hdfc credit card with 4 lakh credit limit is only getting secured card option. How do they calculate eligibility.

tiny

TF Premier
I got one card unsecured with CIBIL score of 730 because I closed all my pay later account. All you have to do is install one score app and see your credit score every 10 days with 2-3 months you will get an offer most probably

SunnyM

TF Premier
I got one card unsecured with CIBIL score of 730 because I closed all my pay later account. All you have to do is install one score app and see your credit score every 10 days with 2-3 months you will get an offer most probably
Please tell me the logic behind this .

Bob78900

TF Premier
I guess their is no logic behind this my father also getting secured cc even after holding 3-4 cc but when i installed one score app and used for 1-2 months i got option within the one score app to get unsecured one card with limit of 295000. So i told my father and he applied for that and received the card within a week.
Some other users also got their unsecured one card by this thing. I am not giving you any false hope but you can try maybe this will work you too

tiny

TF Premier
I am just sharing my experience I got a limit of 30k with 730 CIBIL and my friend who installed the ONE SCORE app because I kept on insisting to install got 1.15L limit with 780 CIBIL score and he didn't even have a credit card before this one card. There is no logic and we both are from Tier-1 cities

Status
Not open for further replies.