• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Close Onecard FD and get Onecard Unsecured Credit Card

9v8k9v8k

TF Buzz
I have applied Onecard credit card on june 21 as at that time i did not have any credit card i got it for FD but as of now i have HDFC unsecured credit card for more then 6 months with 25k limit and cibil score above 750 and experian score above 800 i think i now i can get onecard on basis of it so now i want to close my fd but want to continue the card what is the way to do it.

Reactions: AsB
Solution
I have applied Onecard credit card on june 21 as at that time i did not have any credit card i got it for FD but as of now i have HDFC unsecured credit card for more then 6 months with 25k limit and cibil score above 750 and experian score above 800 i think i now i can get onecard on basis of it so now i want to close my fd but want to continue the card what is the way to do it.
Unfortunately they still dont convert the card to unsecured.

Also , once closing the one card will makes you not further apply for one card “unsecured”.

Rather than closing i would suggest using for an year and demanding them to provide unsecured card.

They told me this in the call : Sir after one year the system automatically gives an offer for the...
1Card is good for 2 things.

One - for fuel. Whatever extra the bunk charges - 1Card reverses immediately.
You will never pay even 1 paisa extra.

Two - for Swiggy/Zomato orders. You get good offers - almost continuously - may be location specific.

I wanted to test it. So placed a 10K FD with SBM and took this 1Card.

You lose 600+ if you cancel the card within 6 months. Wait till 1 yr - for the FD to mature - n decide then.

1Card App is too good. Better than many Apps of Banks. I like it. Their other App - One Score - is also good - for keeping track of credit ratings.