• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Close Onecard FD and get Onecard Unsecured Credit Card

9v8k9v8k

TF Buzz
I have applied Onecard credit card on june 21 as at that time i did not have any credit card i got it for FD but as of now i have HDFC unsecured credit card for more then 6 months with 25k limit and cibil score above 750 and experian score above 800 i think i now i can get onecard on basis of it so now i want to close my fd but want to continue the card what is the way to do it.

Reactions: AsB
Solution
I have applied Onecard credit card on june 21 as at that time i did not have any credit card i got it for FD but as of now i have HDFC unsecured credit card for more then 6 months with 25k limit and cibil score above 750 and experian score above 800 i think i now i can get onecard on basis of it so now i want to close my fd but want to continue the card what is the way to do it.
Unfortunately they still dont convert the card to unsecured.

Also , once closing the one card will makes you not further apply for one card “unsecured”.

Rather than closing i would suggest using for an year and demanding them to provide unsecured card.

They told me this in the call : Sir after one year the system automatically gives an offer for the...
How do i reset the application?. I tried to apply on fd basis, when i didn't have any unsecured credit card before. I didn't complete the application and it's stuck on fd application. I have gotten noti that i am pre-approved many times, but when i go to application, it still tells to create fd.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
How do i reset the application?. I tried to apply on fd basis, when i didn't have any unsecured credit card before. I didn't complete the application and it's stuck on fd application. I have gotten noti that i am pre-approved many times, but when i go to application, it still tells to create fd.
Contact customer care.... They can reset the application

dhiraz

TF Ace
Contact customer care.... They can reset the application
I am currently in Delhi and my address in Uttar Pradesh. I also have a pre approved one card offer but i filled the form with current Delhi address. But i have not any address proof of Delhi. I also wanted to reset the application.
After reset the application can i filled the form again.

dhiraz

TF Ace
For communication address, you can give your own address. They ain't gonna ask proof for it
They asked valid id proof for address proof and i am from Uttar Pradesh but my city is not serviceable by OneCard.

Currently i am in Delhi and i opened a IDFC Bank ank account in Delhi which showing my communication address.

tiny

TF Premier
I am currently in Delhi and my address in Uttar Pradesh. I also have a pre approved one card offer but i filled the form with current Delhi address. But i have not any address proof of Delhi. I also wanted to reset the application.
After reset the application can i filled the form again.
ok so same thing happened with me couple of days ago...... but yesterday I got my card.

here is what I did. Got my self a rent agreement for rs 150 made and gave that as address proof.

AsB

TF Ace
Some YouTube videos claimed they successfully converted OneCard from secured to Unsecured. But, it wasn't true. They were actually increasing the FD amount so that they get a Metal Card instead. Onecard also confirmed by mail that they are not converting to Unsecured (perhaps they don't have enough technology to do that). Also, once you close your card, you cannot reapply again as of now.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Some YouTube videos claimed they successfully converted OneCard from secured to Unsecured. But, it wasn't true. They were actually increasing the FD amount so that they get a Metal Card instead. Onecard also confirmed by mail that they are not converting to Unsecured (perhaps they don't have enough technology to do that). Also, once you close your card, you cannot reapply again as of now.
Yes... I have clearly told all this in my previous comments... And source was customer care head of one card.. Whom I escalated my issue while closing the card... To convert from secured to unsecured

Credit Karma

TF Premier
I didn't get unsecured offer since April, 2022 yet. Only FD option coming & I don't want to do that.

Do Twitter team have access to give unsecured offer?
Why are you so eager to get one card?

Apart from being metal card it has no other use. (Unless you count the face people make when you give it to them and their first reaction is "is this even real?)😂