• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I get OneCard Unsecured if offered FD based.

godslayer

TF Select
I was quite new to credit card when I installed OneScore app to check my CIBIL score. Since at that time I had no such CIBIL history or due to non serviceable Pincode, Onecard offered me FD based card.

I didn't take the offer then , so will I be offered Unsecured card in future? since now I have good CIBIL score. Or is there any way to get unsecured card by changing pincode to servicable one, if anyone have got it the same way?

godslayer

TF Select
This has been discussed multiple times in the past. Look for "similar threads" section, below this thread.
I have tried searching before posting but most of the posts are of people who already have fd based card and trying to get unsecured card while for me, I didn't applied for it and asking will the offer change or not in the near future?

Akashn

TF Ace
I was quite new to credit card when I installed OneScore app to check my CIBIL score. Since at that time I had no such CIBIL history or due to non serviceable Pincode, Onecard offered me FD based card.

I didn't take the offer then , so will I be offered Unsecured card in future? since now I have good CIBIL score. Or is there any way to get unsecured card by changing pincode to servicable one, if anyone have got it the same way?
Yes.. meanwhile keep checking cibil score on onescore.. eventually they'll offer unsecured card but give serviceable pin code