• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard Offers not available

Swastik_p

TF Buzz
IMG_6852B151DB30-1.jpeg Applied Yesterday but all offers around you showing currently not available, are they going to be available after physical card delivery?

Gaara

TF Ace
IMG_6852B151DB30-1.jpeg Applied Yesterday but all offers around you showing currently not available, are they going to be available after physical card delivery?
Nope, if there is any offer it would show there.
Promotional offers keep changing every week, only a few top brands continue offers for longer time. Once it is discontinued it will show "Currently we don't have any offers for you, Kindly check back later!"

Swastik_p

TF Buzz
Nope, if there is any offer it would show there.
Promotional offers keep changing every week, only a few top brands continue offers for longer time. Once it is discontinued it will show "Currently we don't have any offers for you, Kindly check back later!"
I am getting this for all offers any around you offer shows this only, I have not received physical card yet, and as to avail them offline transaction is required so I am thinking that they will show up after card delivery

Gaara

TF Ace
I am getting this for all offers any around you offer shows this only, I have not received physical card yet, and as to avail them offline transaction is required so I am thinking that they will show up after card delivery
Yeah, that could be the reason too.
For me in general Petrol bunks show that "Currently we don't have any offers for you, Kindly check back later!"

Swastik_p

TF Buzz
I took this for swiggy, zomato offers. But now using it for groceries. Also best card for forex and recurring based transactions since cancelling recurring is so easy and can be done on app itself.
I also took the card for mainly groceries

Gaara

TF Ace
I took this for swiggy, zomato offers. But now using it for groceries. Also best card for forex and recurring based transactions since cancelling recurring is so easy and can be done on app itself.
Awesome thanks for the info, recurring cancelation on other cards is really a headache.

Swiggy GV - 5%
Zomato GV - 3%

I love how after getting 500 points we can convert it into 50 cash to pay pending bill of one card.

Gaara

TF Ace
Yeah, an awesome card but most do not know how to use it. Even on TF very few talks about it
In most stores/offline spends ONE CARD beats all the other cards.

Swastik_p

TF Buzz
Yeah, an awesome card but most do not know how to use it. Even on TF very few talks about it
In most stores/offline spends ONE CARD beats all the other cards.
But base reward is 0.20 paise and by 5x multiplier it is 1 rs, so less compared to other cards

Gaara

TF Ace
But base reward is 0.20 paise and by 5x multiplier it is 1 rs, so less compared to other cards
Base reward rate and 5x multiplier are added bonus.
Real rewards are in "Offers around you" and in gift cards sections.

In offers around you
Dmart 20% value back upto 200
When we spend 1000 on Dmart we get 200 Value back. and (on top of that base reward and 5x multiplier)
Now people say ACE is offline king, we have to spend 13500 to get 200 CB