• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card offers upgrade from FD to unsecured card

gabzvee

TF Buzz
Update: Received my card in 3 days after the old one was shut...

Limit as mentioned has been upgraded, FDs have been closed and sent to my bank account, and reward points are just as many as there were before...

Super happy, only thing I feel is Cibil score may drop due to closure since this was my 1st card, and next card was 6 months later

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Update: Received my card in 3 days after the old one was shut...

Limit as mentioned has been upgraded, FDs have been closed and sent to my bank account, and reward points are just as many as there were before...

Super happy, only thing I feel is Cibil score may drop due to closure since this was my 1st card, and next card was 6 months later
But the drop in CIBIL will be temporary. Really happy for you man. Fruit of real patience.

gabzvee

TF Buzz
Has anyone decoded on what basis these upgrade offers are being given to users. High Txns, Good Cibil etc??
Can't comment since I have good cibil (780+) as well as high transactions... the month that they startd rolling out the upgrades, coincidentally happens to be the month where my utilization was the highest (99% literally)
My usage on this card is extremely high too, never took an emi on the card either and 0 late or minimum payments

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Has anyone decoded on what basis these upgrade offers are being given to users. High Txns, Good Cibil etc??

On this Basis : 🤔

👇

images

newinnov

TF Premier
Can't comment since I have good cibil (780+) as well as high transactions... the month that they startd rolling out the upgrades, coincidentally happens to be the month where my utilization was the highest (99% literally)
My usage on this card is extremely high too, never took an emi on the card either and 0 late or minimum payments

Now, Try with no usage for next 3 month. Exhaust all remedies :)