• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can i ask OneCard for LE?

They offered this card to me when I had no income proof, no salary slip, just a really good cibil score, now 4-5 months later I have ITR and it's higher than what I told them my income was šŸ¤­ so I'm wondering if with ITR, they'd give me a higher limit

Should I use the in-app 'chat with us' function or should I email them? What should I say in the email? šŸ˜… I don't want to mess this up, i don't want to say something wrong or not say something that i should have, so help me out bois

I have the south Indian Bank variant, what are the chances of getting an LE with those guys?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I have regular metal, is there titanium metal also?
But I wouldn't care about closing because I have it with BOB Financial and BOB's core CC as well, so I don't care about 1 card policy or anything.
Also, they have decent offers and forex offers time to time.

And, good conversation starter, many people haven't seen metal card till now.šŸ™ˆ
And also I have a Credit Limit of 5L on that, so contributes decently to keeping the total Credit Utilisation Ratio low on my Credit Reports.