• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can i ask OneCard for LE?

They offered this card to me when I had no income proof, no salary slip, just a really good cibil score, now 4-5 months later I have ITR and it's higher than what I told them my income was šŸ¤­ so I'm wondering if with ITR, they'd give me a higher limit

Should I use the in-app 'chat with us' function or should I email them? What should I say in the email? šŸ˜… I don't want to mess this up, i don't want to say something wrong or not say something that i should have, so help me out bois

I have the south Indian Bank variant, what are the chances of getting an LE with those guys?

anonymuos

TF Ace
just how? usage in last 3 months?
Every month around ā‚¹500-ā‚¹1000 for buying food (I have a grocery store that has BharatQR code to scan), so to get LEs, I use all my credit cards one by one every few days when I visit the store, scan BharatQR and pay with any Visa/Mastercard CC via GPay. In Diwali, had also done a big OneCard transaction on Amazon (phone for a friend). Then didn't use the card at all last month/last statement cycle. Maybe that triggered it. Also have OneScore app installed and that checks the CIBIL and Experian automatically (and I guess they get other cards' limits too). Even if bank is the one to give LE, maybe OneScore shares other cards' limit data with the bank.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
Every month around ā‚¹500-ā‚¹1000 for buying food (I have a grocery store that has BharatQR code to scan), so to get LEs, I use all my credit cards one by one every few days when I visit the store, scan BharatQR and pay with any Visa/Mastercard CC via GPay. In Diwali, had also done a big OneCard transaction on Amazon (phone for a friend). Then didn't use the card at all last month/last statement cycle. Maybe that triggered it. Also have OneScore app installed and that checks the CIBIL and Experian automatically (and I guess they get other cards' limits too). Even if bank is the one to give LE, maybe OneScore shares other cards' limit data with the bank.
cool cool, themksh. got it, stuck with lowest limit in my card portfolio. 25K. let see next month if i get le or not.