• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can i ask OneCard for LE?

They offered this card to me when I had no income proof, no salary slip, just a really good cibil score, now 4-5 months later I have ITR and it's higher than what I told them my income was šŸ¤­ so I'm wondering if with ITR, they'd give me a higher limit

Should I use the in-app 'chat with us' function or should I email them? What should I say in the email? šŸ˜… I don't want to mess this up, i don't want to say something wrong or not say something that i should have, so help me out bois

I have the south Indian Bank variant, what are the chances of getting an LE with those guys?

SIB is slow af, as expected, they responded to me two days after my initial email to them

"We have forwarded your requirement with the concerned department and will be taken care. Your patience is appreciated and valued"

It's been 3 or 4 days since I recieved that email, nothing has happened yet, haven't recieved any updates, no one reached out to me from any department, no LE option on the app. šŸ˜“I just hope to god I never have any issues with them that actually require immediate assistance šŸ¤­

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I haven't tried yet but people in the forum have told me that I can't get a BoB card if I hold BoB ONECARD.
And with such a limit I can't contemplate to close it too. If I close it I can't get OneCard ever.
Idhar kuan udhar khai
Haha, I can understand. Anyway BOB Cards is not doing any LTF Promotion and no point in getting a paid card. Try once they have some offer going on.
Anyway you have DCB, why would you need these poor cards. šŸ«£

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
LTF for Life Gang. Hehehe, I regret not being in the game early enough, otherwise would have gotten MRCC as LTF also. That's the only card in my portfolio which is paid. Sometimes I think to cancel it, but then there will be no core AmEx card.
Same here. After getting my first card from HDFC, I didn't apply for any other card for one whole year.
I wasn't much aware about credit cards back then.
I didn't even want to take it. My RM forced it upon me. šŸ˜‚