• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How can i ask OneCard for LE?

They offered this card to me when I had no income proof, no salary slip, just a really good cibil score, now 4-5 months later I have ITR and it's higher than what I told them my income was šŸ¤­ so I'm wondering if with ITR, they'd give me a higher limit

Should I use the in-app 'chat with us' function or should I email them? What should I say in the email? šŸ˜… I don't want to mess this up, i don't want to say something wrong or not say something that i should have, so help me out bois

I have the south Indian Bank variant, what are the chances of getting an LE with those guys?

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
They offered this card to me when I had no income proof, no salary slip, just a really good cibil score, now 4-5 months later I have ITR and it's higher than what I told them my income was šŸ¤­ so I'm wondering if with ITR, they'd give me a higher limit

Should I use the in-app 'chat with us' function or should I email them? What should I say in the email? šŸ˜… I don't want to mess this up, i don't want to say something wrong or not say something that i should have, so help me out bois

I have the south Indian Bank variant, what are the chances of getting an LE with those guys?
Your chances of getting LE with South Indian bank is 100% more than with Federal Bank.
Nobody holding a Federal Bank OneCard has got a LE.
Just send them the documents

anonymuos

TF Ace
My South Indian Bank OneCard was issued with 1L limit in April 2022. By September 2022, they increased limit to 1.4L. No LE after that since now. I remember that just before I got the auto LE, I had done some 10K transactions.

Bheegi-billi šŸ«  šŸ« 
Does this look like something a bheegi-billi would send to onecard

"
Hello šŸ‘‹
I wanna talk about the pwossibility of increasing my cweedit wimit on my Onecawd (*ā‰§Ļ‰ā‰¦) When I fiwst got the cawd, I didn't have pwroof of income, but now I have an ITR acknowledgment copy, a cibil score of over [top secret info] šŸ“ˆšŸ’¼šŸ’°
I've been suwewy satisfied with my expewience as a custy, and I have a histowy of wesponsible cweedit cawd usage, including on-time payments and maintaining wow outstanding bawances šŸ’³šŸ’°šŸ’Æ Cwurrently, I'm not utilizing my cweedit cawd to its full potential because I'm concewned that the lowew limit might impact my CIBIL score negatively (Ā“āˆ©ļ½”ā€¢ įµ• ā€¢ļ½”āˆ©) I bewieve a highew limit would allow me to use the cawd mowe comfy. (Ā“ļ½„āˆ€ļ½„)
Could you please wet me know what infowmation and documents I need to pwovide for this wequest? (Ā“ā€¢ Ļ‰ ā€¢`)ļ¾‰šŸ“šŸ™šŸŒŸšŸ’ŒšŸ™Œ"

If this doesn't convince them that I deserve an LE then idk what will šŸ˜Ž

AritraSaha

TF Legend

"
Hello šŸ‘‹
I wanna talk about the pwossibility of increasing my cweedit wimit on my Onecawd (*ā‰§Ļ‰ā‰¦) When I fiwst got the cawd, I didn't have pwroof of income, but now I have an ITR acknowledgment copy, a cibil score of over [top secret info] šŸ“ˆšŸ’¼šŸ’°
I've been suwewy satisfied with my expewience as a custy, and I have a histowy of wesponsible cweedit cawd usage, including on-time payments and maintaining wow outstanding bawances šŸ’³šŸ’°šŸ’Æ Cwurrently, I'm not utilizing my cweedit cawd to its full potential because I'm concewned that the lowew limit might impact my CIBIL score negatively (Ā“āˆ©ļ½”ā€¢ įµ• ā€¢ļ½”āˆ©) I bewieve a highew limit would allow me to use the cawd mowe comfy. (Ā“ļ½„āˆ€ļ½„)
Could you please wet me know what infowmation and documents I need to pwovide for this wequest? (Ā“ā€¢ Ļ‰ ā€¢`)ļ¾‰šŸ“šŸ™šŸŒŸšŸ’ŒšŸ™Œ"

1698845779647.png

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

"
Hello šŸ‘‹

All the best to you šŸ‘

Dā‚¹V

TF Prestige

"
Hello šŸ‘‹

IMG_20231101_190918_065.jpg

šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø pain

"The OneCard credit limit is always based on your credit score, financial history, and other internal policy checks. We request you keep transacting with your OneCard and make on-time repayments.

Our partner banks will review these activities and will offer you an option to increase your credit limit either by SMS/mail/in-app notification.
We request your patience and understanding in this concern."

sis didn't even ask for any info or docs

So how likely is it that South Indian Bank offers me LE after 5-6 months of use, without me asking them? has anyone requested LE from SIB, how was your experience šŸ˜­

Dā‚¹V

TF Prestige
šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø pain

"The OneCard credit limit is always based on your credit score, financial history, and other internal policy checks. We request you keep transacting with your OneCard and make on-time repayments.

Our partner banks will review these activities and will offer you an option to increase your credit limit either by SMS/mail/in-app notification.

So how likely is it that South Indian Bank offers me LE after 5-6 months of use, without me asking them? has anyone requested LE from SIB, how was your experience šŸ˜­
Aur ban gaya main bheegi billi šŸˆ

#9XM

Dā‚¹V

TF Prestige
šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø pain

Only SIB can help now, did you email them? šŸ˜…